Chapter 8: Anna?

I wake up and it's 3am.

How on earth did I sleep ALL night.

I roll over a few times and try fall back asleep but it's no use so I just get up.

Lucienne's pov:

Its 3:25. Everyone went up to bed after we came home at 8. As much as I tried to sleep I couldn't, so I stayed awake and did some extra work.

One thing that was killing me was that stupid Russian.
Who does he think he is coming to hurt my little angel like that?
We only just got her back I can't lose her again.

I just can't.

I snap out my thoughts to see Lexi leaning against the door frame looking completely energised.

"Holaaa" she screams.

Yea she's definitely full of energy...
I, on the other hand am completely drained. I couldn't sleep.

" hi principessa" I sigh.

Her eyes soften and the happiness runs away as she gives a serious sad look.

"I'm sorry I will be less annoying" she gives a sad smile.
NO.NO.NO.
"Noo Lexi I'm just tired that's all, I haven't got much sleep, don't be sad please" I begged.
"You should go to sleep then" she says in a sassy tone with a toothy grin.
"Okay anything for you darling" I smile.

I went off upstairs to bed.
Ah how much I missed my bed. I fell asleep within minutes in the warm fluffy sheets.

Alexia's pov:

I am sooo full of energy I have no idea what to do.
Since I barely explored this huge mansion I probably should.
It's now 3:45 and the house is quiet and empty, everyone should be getting up soon so I take this moment to explore.
I walk around in my teddy onesee and my brown fluffy socks. It was so cold.
Christmas is coming up soon. Fucksake. I cringe internally.

After 15 minutes of wondering I get lost in a bunch of hall ways and completely forget what floor I was on.

Another 5 minutes went by and I gave up this was so hard and my legs were tired.

I lied down on the bench and played some games on my phone, hoping someone would walk by.
Playing on my phone still waiting for someone to walk by...no one came. I was so comfortable I decided to nap on the bench.
I KNOW I JUST HAD A LONG 9 HOUR SLEEP but a girl gotta sleep.

Antonio's pov:

I didn't sleep until late night. I was so mad about everything that happened with my pumpkin and all.
I came out my room in my Calvin Klein pyjama pants and a plain black T-shirt.
I see my little crazy angel lying on the bench next to the window.
She was wearing a teddy bear onesee, the cutest thing I'd ever seen

She was sound asleep and I'd hate to interrupt her peace.
She deserves some sleep after yesterday's attack.
I picked her up and put her in my bed.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for the long day ahead of me. I slid on my all black armani watch with my navy Hugo boss suit.

I hear screaming. My princess!
I fling open the door.

And I see a woman in a short revealing black dress, Anna.
Oh my god.
What the hell does she want now?

I then look to the floor and see my angel crying in pain.

Alexia's pov:

I wake up to this woman poking at me.

She wore a black leather dress which barely covered her ass and her boobs practically falling out.

She looked like an absolute stripper, why the hell was she poking me?

I looked around the room and Antonio's phone was next to me.
It must be Antonio's room.

"Excuse me, cheap hoe I don't know who you think you are but this is my man's room, get the fuck out." She waves her arms in anger.

"Cheap? Honey that air freshener you call perfume is cheap" I say slowly getting up.
"And hoe? Bitch that's not a nice way to speak about your mom" I say getting angrier.

"Your on" she ties her hair up.

She violently swings her fist and aims in to thin air causing her to topple over.
I then kick her and throw a few punches back to her face.
Before I know it two hands are grabbing a hold of me kicking and punching me. They both stood over me kicking me hard.

I scream for help and Antonio flung open the bathroom he pushed both the girls to the side and picked me up.

He looked at them with a glare with strong emotions of irritation and annoyance they seemed terrified and slowly backed away sobbing.
Why was they scared of Antonio? I get he's extremely intimidating but he's just a teddy bear.

He called 3 guards to kick them out and to never let them in here again.

He genuinely seemed worried and no one has ever cared for me as much as this family have.

Lucienne's pov:

It was now 10am after some rest I felt slightly more energetic. Me, dad and all the others were sat down stairs watching the football match from yesterday, we missed.

Then we heard a loud scream for help and it sounded like our princess.

We ran to her room and she wasn't there, so we went to Antonio's office and they both weren't there.

We all found each other outside Antonio's room.
Just then I open the door and see my princess crying in Antonio's arms.

"What happened" I say out of breath.
Then I look to the floor and see the blood stained beige carpet.

"Oh my god is she bleeding"
"Where are you hurt"
"What happened"
"Princess you okay?" Everyone spoke over each other.

"Enough" Antonio said sternly.

"Antonio what happened" dad asked patiently.

"Anna showed up and saw her sleeping in my bed" he says with anger.

"What the fuck"
"How the hell did she get in"
"I will shoot her" everyone spoke out all at once again.

"STOP IT" Antonio said raising his voice and standing up.
"I will take care of her" and with that he left the room.
Everyone rushed over to Lexi at once.

"I'm okay guys. Don't worry that blood there is hers, I'm just a little shook that's all" she said with pride.

"I'm so proud of you princess" dad says with a bigger smile.
Elijah gave her a fist bump and walked out to follow Antonio.

I can't let that stupid bitch get away with this. I know Antonio said he will sort it but I can't let him.
There's a time matters need to be taken in our own hands.