0.4

I wake up, groaning hearing my phone alarm going off. I rolled over and grabbed it, looking at the time. It's 10:47, I sigh remembering I was supposed to meet my parents to help them move at 11.

I quickly hop out of bed throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt from my closet. My phone started blasting Nirvana, meaning I had an incoming call.

I run over to it, thinking it would have been my parents, instead I see Luke's name at the top of my phone.

Even though I want to answer it and spend my whole day talking to him, I don't have any time. I decline, finishing getting my stuff together. By the time I finally finish it's 11:14 and my parents are probably pissed at me for not being on time, again.

I grab my phone, and send my mum a text,

To: Mum

Woke up late, be there soon.

I grab my car keys and quickly make my way outside to my car. Just as I get in someone knocks on my window, I turn my head to see Luke. "shit" I mutter, then roll down my window.

"Get in, we have to go" He nods and makes his way to the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?" He asked, buckling his seatbelt.

"I forgot that I had to help my parents move today, and so you're just gonna come with me because you showed up, speaking of, why did you randomly just show up?" I questioned him.

"Well you didn't answer your phone so I thought I would surprise you, you know? I was gonna ask if you wanted to go see Michael but we can do that some other time" He looked at me and smiled.

"So is there anything I need to know before meeting your parents?" He asked.

"Not really, just be nice I guess" I sighed, pulling into my parents drive way, seeing boxes all over the yard.

We got out, Luke following close behind me, we made our way into the house.

"I'm here" I yelled, standing in the kitchen.

I heard my mum come running down the stairs to greet me, but stopping when she saw Luke.

"Hey mum, this is Luke" I said introducing him, he reached out to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you" he smiled shaking her hand lightly. "Same to you, Luke" She smiled and made her way to hug me.

"It's about time you got yourself a boyfriend, in fact I don't think i've ever even seen you with another guy besides Mikey" she chuckled, but I immediately face palmed myself.

"Mum we're-,"

"We've been together for only a week or so, she's an amazing person" Luke said cutting me off, I could feel my face heat up, as Luke wrapped his arm around my waist.

"How sweet," she smiled "Bryant get down here our daughter has a boyfriend!" She yelled excitedly.

"Be there in a minute, can you give me a hand with these boxes?" My dad yelled from upstairs. My mum excused herself, leaving me alone with Luke.

"I think she likes you" I smiled at him, he still hasn't moved his arm from my waist even though she went upstairs.

"I hope she does, me being your boyfriend and all" he winked at me and both of us laughed.

They both came back down before long, with a large pile of boxes.

"Hey baby girl, how you been?" He pulled me in for a hug, I couldn't answer before my mum cut in.