0.6

It's now 4, I've done nothing but lay here, wondering what I did wrong.

Was I a bad kisser? I seriously have no clue why he would just get up and leave, then not even explain himself to me..

It's really starting to bother me, maybe he didn't like me like that? Is he gay? Ugh. It's all so frustrating and confusing, I need a break.

I barely got any sleep, all I could do was just lay here, and stare at my blank pale ceiling. I let out a long sigh, I'm hella tired, but I just can't sleep with all this on my mind.

I pulled the covers over my face, I just wanna stay in here and not come out until I finally figure this all out :c

I felt my phone vibrating, and I hear Nirvana playing, meaning I was getting a call.

I really do not want to talk to anyone right now. I'll most likely explode because I haven't gotten any sleep and just one small thing could piss me off super fast.

I roll over to see that the person who was calling me was Luke. I want to talk to him, but I can't. I want to know why, but I feel like I would look pathetic if I asked him.

I quickly declined, sending him straight to my voicemail.

I believe this is why I never got into the dating thing—all guys are confusing, and then you have stuff like this that happens.

I finally find a guy, let alone human, that I like and this happens, I have such bad luck.

My phone beeped again, meaning I had a text message.

I unlocked my phone, and sure enough, it was Luke.

From: Lukey c:

I'm really sorry for yesterday, please just let me explain it to you, I promise I didn't mean it to be the way it seemed, you didn't do anything, it was me. Can we meet up today?

So now that he's finally gonna talk to me he's gonna pull this 'It's not you, it's me' shit.

To: Lukey c:

Why couldn't you explain yourself last night? I don't wanna talk about it Luke, it's done and over with, alright?

I sighed, throwing my phone down. I can't let him know that I'm affected by this, I hate when people know that something is wrong. I've gotten pretty good at hiding it, the only one I could never really keep it from is Michael.

I turned off my phone, realizing that if anyone else tries to talk to me I'll probably lose my shit.

I walked out of my room, to the kitchen and made myself some popcorn. I'll just watch glee to take my mind off of things.

I sat down, and turned it on, even though I've seen every episode I still watch them all over and over singing along to all the songs, because I am a loser and that's just how I do life when I'm sad and alone.

After a couple of episodes, I heard my name being yelled from outside. I quickly paused the tv and jumped up out of my bed. I ran to my front door and opened it to see Luke, stumbling up my front steps to my house.

I could tell he was drunk, I could smell the alcohol on him.

He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Luke, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I missed you, and I wanted to see your face"

He what?

"Come inside and lay down, you look like you're gonna faint"

I grabbed his wrist and he held my shoulder for support, I led him to my room and laid him down in my bed.

I walk out into the kitchen and sigh, I didn't plan on seeing him today, I feel like I should call Michael and have him come and pick him up.

But he said he wanted to see my face, why would he want to see my face? I can't believe that he showed up here, drunk. It makes me feel so bad, did he do that because I wouldn't talk to him? I don't know anymore.

I walked back to my room, deciding against calling Michael. He's probably busy anyways.

I sit down on the bed next to Luke and cover up, considering I was in hella short shorts and a tank top.

"I missed you so much, You have to believe me when I tell you I'm sorry"

"I know Luke, I understand, I would have done the same thing if I was you, it's not a big deal"

"You're really pretty" He says reaching up and placing his hand on my cheek.

"No I'm not Luke, stop" I said pushing his hand away, this makes no sense.

"No you're not pretty, you're beautiful" He said cracking a smile, and I just couldn't help but smile at him. He had an adorable smile, and him giving me random compliments is nice, even though he probably won't think the same thing sober.

I hit play on the tv, and just left glee on. I could tell Luke was tired, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, I probably look worse though.

I started rubbing my fingers up and down Luke's arm and after a while I could her faint snores coming from Luke.

I can't stay mad at him, he's just so adorable I wanna cuddle him and boop his nose, but I mean it's not like I blame him. I would have done the same thing if I was him. Who knows, maybe he had a good reason for running out like he did.

I felt my eyes get heavy, I laid my head down on his shoulder and closed my eyes, drifting off into sleep.

____________________________________________

Hey guys c: So there were a few people who commented on my last chapter and that's basically why I'm updating early c: So yay!

I hope you liked this one, make sure you vote and comment and my updates will come faster c: I want to know what you guys think!

-Kayla