1.1

When we got to the beach there wasn't too many people, still a little bit crowded but nothing too major which I was beyond thankful for. I was in a bikini in front of people, this is a huge step for me considering I'm not the most confident about my body.

Luke held my hand the whole way to the beach, I love how he planned this cute little vacation for us..but it kinda makes me wonder why?

It was so random, but I'm definitely not complaining!

Luke and I sat our stuff down in a spot and he grabbed my hand again and led me to the water;

"I swear if you splash me I'm dunking you under!" I yelled as we ran towards the ocean.

When we got to the water he smirked at me, "Guess I'll take my chances" He said as he splashed me.

"Can't say I didn't warn you" I shouted as I pushed down on his shoulders, sending him underwater

He came back up and wiped his face and started coming towards me, I knew I was in trouble, I turned and tried to run away from him but he went underwater, picked me up and put me on his shoulders

"Put me down!" I yelled, slapping him on the shoulder

"Whatever you say," He said laughing as he fell backwards, causing me to fall off his shoulders and under the water

I came back up, pushing the hair out of my face, "asshole" I called out to him.

We both decided it was time to get out, just in time to watch the sun go down.

That's one of my favorite things to do at the beach, which is why I love coming late in the day.

We sat down on our towel and I put my hair up, I could feel Luke watching me closely, "Can I help you?" I asked causing him to laugh.

"Yeah actually you can" He says, with a complete serious look in his eyes, you could immediately feel your heart beat faster.

"What do you mean?" I managed to get out, considering there's a huge lump in my throat.

"Kayla, you're absolutely amazing and I can't stand not being with you for another minute," He said grabbing my hand, looking into my eyes.

Everything stopped, I knew what was about to happen, I mean it's pretty obvious. Then in that moment I knew why he wanted to come on this trip.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says, with our eyes locked on each other. I couldn't speak, all I could do was nod, really fast. Luke laughs at me, noticing how I'm taking this.

He started leaning in, and I did too. He has the softest lips ever, it was one of my absolute favorite things about him.

After sitting on the beach, cuddling watching the sun go down it started to get a little bit chilly. So we packed up and went on a walk.

Down the beach there were tons of cute little shops, and I found one I wanted to go into. I started looking around and got lost in all the pretty beach dresses they had.

"Hey, stay right here I'll be back in like two minutes" Luke says to me before disappearing over by the necklaces. I continued my search and came to a case of belly button rings. They were all so pretty.

A few minutes passed and I walked around the rest of the store before I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with my boyfriend, who had the biggest smile on his face.

"Close your eyes and turn around," he said. When I did I felt something cold against my chest, I opened my eyes and looked down to a heart pendant that read "Luke and Kayla 2016" with a small charm of a bottle of sand from the beach. It was honestly the cutest gift I'd ever been given.

"Thank you so much, I love it" I said grabbing his face with both my hands pulling him closer to me to give him a kiss.

"Anything for you," He smiled.

We walked back to our hotel room holding hands, talking about how beautiful everything there was.

________________________________________________________

Okay so I'm sorry this is really short and probably extremely boring but, I'm gonna be updating now that I'm on spring break so yay!

I PROMISE THAT THIS IS GONNA GET BETTER REALLY SOON SO JUST STICK WITH ME I ACTUALLY HAVE REALLY BIG AND GOOD PLANS FOR THIS STORY

This may actually be the only story I ever finish

anyways here is an update, I'll update once again tomorrow :)

-Kayla