Earth Unleashed

It hurts... 

Where am I? 

Who am I?

 Rex. 

That's right. I am Rex, Rex Crozzo. A scion of the Executioners of Schicksal. 

----

Location: unknown

A blond-haired man stood still at the white plane. He had succeeded. After five hundred years of planning, he finally reached it. 

"Honestly, for someone so smart, you are dumb." A baritone voice said, numerous emotions prominent in his voice. "Fucking nerd." 

That vulgar voice, the devil may care attitude. 

"Rein." The blonde greeted with a smile, his white clothes contrasting his dark ones. 

"Otty." Rein greeted with a smile.

Approaching the blonde, Rein held the gree-eyed male in a playful headlock, rubbing his knuckles on his head. 

"Stop that, you musclehead!" Otto shouted angrily, yet a small smile formed on his face. 

"Nope! You know idiots get noogies!" Chuckling, Rein just kept on rubbing his knuckles on Otto's forehead. 

"Sorry." Green eyes looked at the ground as he remembered it all. All the broken promises, all the hypocrisy he did.

"Pfft! What for?" Rein smiled at his friend and let him go. 

"All those things I did." 

"Oh? That stuff? Pfft, who do you think I am? Kallen?" Rein asked as he smiled at his friend. 

"Oh-" Whatever Otto was going to say was cut off by a punch to the jaw. 

"That is for being a simp. Honestly, I am the only one allowed to be a simp here." Rein proudly proclaimed with a smirk. 

"Fuck off! At least I did not run away from being a father!" Otto angrily shot back as he rubbed his jaw and punched the black-clad male in the stomach. 

"Hell no! I trust my pull-out game!" Rein shouted as he shot another punch at Otto's chest.

"Bullshit! What about Sushang?" Otto asked as he kicked his friend. 

"Sushang? Who that?" Rein asked, stopping as he looked at his friend. 

"One of Fu Hua's grand disciples. Daughter of the girl you slept with before you disappeared and died!" Otto roared as he delivered a punch to Rein's jaw. 

Sadly, the two idiots lacked the will to stop beating each other up. 

"I have a daughter?" Rein asked as he sat down in shock.

"Yes, you do. I met her, and she is still alive." Otto said as he sat down, resting his back on Rein's own.

"I. Is she..." 

"She is happy. It will be hard for her to adapt for a while, but she is cheerful and kind." Otto said with a smile. 

"I see. I'm glad." 

"One of your descendants killed a Herrscher." 

"Cool, what is their name?" 

"Rex, Rex Crozzo. I used the last of my power before I came back to give him another chance." Otto said with a smile. 

"I see. So your plans did work."

"I thought you were watching me like the stalker you are." Otto teased while Rein just chuckled.

"I have hobbies too, you know." Rein said as he looked up. "You know, Kallen won't be here for a while." Rein said with a smile. 

"True. She deserves to be happy. She is kind and gentle, unlike us." Otto said as he looked to the sky,

"I know. Honestly, I'm surprised you never used any natural-born Crozzzo children for your experiments, except in Babel." Rein whispered. 

"Why would I? I would never do that to the family that has accepted me and helped me throughout these last 500 years." Otto said with a smile. "Brother." 

"Sheesh, I guess we were lucky we adopted you." Rein teased with a smirk. 

"You never gave me a choice. You and your family kidnapped me and prepared a room for me all the time. I honestly lived more in the Crozzo estate than the Apocalypse Manor." 

"Of course you did! The Crozzo estate is better than some manor!" 

"Rein." 

"Yes, Ottty?" 

"Do you think I deserve a happy ending?" 

"Nope!" Rein immediately shot him down.

"I see." 

"But that does not mean that you will be alone in the afterlife. Come on. We are missing our favorite blonde Apocalypse-Crozzo." Rein said with a smile as he stood up. 

"I see," Otto said with a smile. The young man picked up a chess piece and pressed it onto the tree. "This is my last gift to you. Today will be your rebirthday." Otto said with a smile as he stared at the sleeping form of his adoptive family's descendant. 

"Come on! We have cake!" Rein said as he dragged Otto with him, smiles on their faces. 

---

A lone dark eye opened in an unfamiliar room. 

"Where am I?" Rex asked, feeling his head throb from the pain. His right side was dark. Reaching with his hand, the young man froze as he felt nothing from where his right eye should be. 

"What... the?" Weakly pushing himself up, the young man tapped his missing eye from his eye socket. "No..." 

Using his left hand, his eyes  wanted. Amber lines ran from his left arm, running through earth-colored substance that covered the entirety of his left arm. 

I wish not for dominion, yet I cannot watch the common fold suffer.

Who was that? 

Frowning at the loss of his right eye, the young man looked at a mirror and his eyes widened. Standing in front of him is a male with H/C hair and E/C eyes dressed in a male St. Freya Uniform. 

The male blurred and reveled another male, one older than the last. 

This Gnosis is yours now

This Gnosis is yours now. Child of the Cruz. 

The saga of 50 milluniums is close to its end.

As the Earth remains strong for Billions of years, shall you and your line remain strong. 

Rise, Lord of Geo. 

Rise, Rex Gaius.

May the blood that you shed flow and nourish the world.