The earth provides and the lord gives

Rex crozzo is in a pickle. He had found himself in a rather tricky situation. He was all alone in his new big sister's house. Not alone, but.

Rex looked to the side at the slumping Kiana Kaslana, groaning in hunger. 

What happened, you ask?

Well, it happened earlier this day. 

---FLASHBACK---

"Rex, Kiana, I will be bringing both Mei and Bronya with me," Himeko said with the trio dressed in their casual clothes. 

Rex, dressed in a black hoodie and jogger pants, nodded at them as he munched on a piece of bread that made both Kiana and Mei think he was related to Bronya. "stay... safe." He whispered before tearing a chunk off the bread with his teeth and chewing the delicious bread with a blank face. 

"We will be fine! I'll take care of him if he tries to do anything." Kiana said with a smile. The white-haired, blue-eyed young woman dressed in a simple shirt that showed off her midriff and a pair of shorts. She looked very beautiful while Rex just took another bread and munched on it. 

"I'm heading out

"I'm heading out. I'll be back in an hour." Rex announced as he suddenly was beside the trio, shocking the four. Especially Kiana looked back and forth from the table and where he was now. 

"When did you?!"

"Flour... yeast." The young man cut off as he walked away before anyone could stop them. 

"Well... there he goes." Himeko sighed while Bronya looked at Rex with an emotionless expression. 

---

It took an hour, and he finally got back only to see Kiana munching on some chips while watching a show. 

"Hey..." Rex greeted as he entered the living room and looked at the young woman. 

"Oh, hey!" She greeted as she watched the meal while Rex cleaned the kitchen. "What's that?" 

"Pizza and bread. I'm making one." Answered the young man, rubbing his eyepatched eye. 

"Pizza!" Kiana shot up, peeking her head from the couch's backrest, blue eyes glowing with anticipation as the one-eyed male nodded at her.  

"It will take a while. I'll prepare the bread first." Rex shot back with a small yet rare smile at her. Removing his jacket and putting an apron on, the young man started to mix the ingredients together with Kiana, unable to look away.

Halfway to the session and with the dough formed, Kiana approached him. 

"Can I help?" She asked with bright blue eyes. 

Hearing her request, Rex felt that he should not let her but... What could go wrong?

Rex only turned his back on her for a minute, and when he looked back, the dough he handed her was now on her face, covering her eyes, and it seemed like she tried to play with it.