What is yet to come.

"It has been a long time since we won." A young girl with white hair and blue eyes said as she looked around, she was back in Japan.

8 years... its been that long. We have won, but at what cost.

---
A young woman with purple hair smiled as a gray-haired woman.

"Mei-Onee-Sama." The gray-haired woman greeted as she looked at Mei. They have grown up so much.

"Bronya." Greeted Mei kindly as she hugged her little sister. "I heard about your company, congratulations." She said while Bronya blushed lightly at the praise.

"Thank you." She said as she broke the hug. While the two were dressed in casual clothes, Mei noticed a single thing on her little sister's clothes. "You wore it?"

"I did." Bronya said with a smile, her eyes focusing on a simple pendant of an amber crystal connected to her necklace. "It was a gift and my good luck charm."

"Kiana already went ahead of us." Mei said as she walked with Bronya, a smile on her face.

"Da, Kiana Idiotka has changed a lot. She is now both a teacher and a mechanical engineer." A smile formed on the Russian woman's face as she remembered how lazy Kiana was.

"It was a surprise. But a welcome one. Rex did reccomend it to her and you know how she follows his advice." Him... Bronya's smile fell as she remembered him. Her close friend and someone she could trust with her life... The same man that both she and Kiana turned to in order to settle their arguments and fights. The same man that had teased her about Seele while keeping that annoying stoic face.

"I know. She is always with him now. Always traveling to where he is when she is not busy or with either of us." Bronya said, guilt filling her form as she was too busy to visit her beloved friend. The man that she...

"Principal Theresa and others are there and Seele just texted me that she just arrived." Mei said causing Bronya to brighten up at the name of her beloved Seele.

"Do you remember the wedding?" Bronya asked and Mei nodded. The wedding between their class Rep and Ren was a private yet huge event. One that caused a lot of joys and tears and fights when the bouquet was thrown.

"I do. Poor Reve was so scared when Rita caught the bouquet. He ran so fast and tried to jump into a car before uncle Ziggy caught him." Mei said fondly and now, they can see it. St. Freya academy, the place where they met their family.

"Da, miss Rita kept him close by her and Durandal." Bronya remembered how the dark-eyed blonde was bound to either of the two and how he had no escape from them.

"There you are!" Kiana called out as she spotted her beloved Mei and Bronya. The white-haired woman hugged them tight, which they returned to her.

"You brats are late!" Called out an older Himeko with her husband by her side.

"Let them relax, Himeko." Said Theresa as Seele rushed to hug Bronya.

"Seems like the St. Freya bunch is complete." Said Ren as he approached the group while dressed in a suit. beside him, his wife elbowed him and hugged her former classmates, still looking like she haven't aged a day.

"He is waiting for us." Kiana said before leading them to where the one-eyed man was located.

As the group followed her, Kiana smiled as she looked at thw sight in front of her. A small shrine with a photo of Rex with a smile on his face.

Kiana smiled as she set down his favorite food in front of the srine, a tear falling from her eye as she looked at the shrine that was dedicated to her beloved friend.

"Thank you, for giving this to us." Kiana said with a sad yet bright smile at her friend.

---
On a throne made of stone, a figure dressed in white with a hood that covered thwir face with a shadow. Amber lines lit up as a smile from his face was revealed.

The figure stayed sitted on his throne as he held the seal according to the contract he signed for he was Rex Gaius Crozzo, the lord of the earth that brought joy.