Lightning and earth

Rex blinked as he found himself alone with the queen of thunder, Mei Raiden. Why was he alone with her? 

It started when he was woken up by another argument between Kiana and Bronya with his new older sister, Himeko, instigating them while she was drunk. She was probably dumped again by her date. Some things happened, and Himeko dragged the two off to train with the principal. 

"Crozzo-san," Mei called out towards the resting young man on the floor, looking at the ceiling. 

"Yes?" The young man stared at Mei's eyes as she looked at him. 

"Do you mind going with me to the city?" Mei asked as she looked at him with warm purple eyes. 

"Sure..." The young man answered, pushing his limp body with a perpetually blank expression. "Just let me get my keys." The young man said as he went back to his room. 

"Keys? For what?" The young woman asked while tilting her head. There was a motorcycle in the garage. Maybe that was his. 

"Come on," The young man said as he descended the stairs. 

He was dressed in a pair of jeans, boots, a simple shirt, and a varsity jacket. 

"Before you ask, Kiana asked me to drive her around the city yesterday," Rex said as he showed her a white helmet with cat ears. 

Mei blinked as she looked at the young man in shock. A pout replaced the look of surprise as she followed him from behind. 'Since when did Kiana and Rex become close?' It had only been several weeks since they last moved in, and now, Kiana was with the young man whenever they were not together. It was a bit annoying, but now, it was just both him and her. 

Arriving at the garage, Mei watched as Rex uncovered his behemoth of a ride. 

A silver-colored motorcycle with amber accents, and she could see some heavy modifications and the engine made by one of her father's companies

"Hop in," The young man said, voice muffled by the black helmet he wore with several dragon designs after he finished locking the house. Looking closely, Mei could see that despite his eyepatch, he was confident. Gently getting on his bike, the young woman was surprised by how comfortable the bike's seats were.

"Hold on," Blushing lightly. Mei watched as Rex fixed her helmet before he let the engine roar. It was not loud but similar to a pleased growl. The young woman held the young man tightly as the motorcycle went from a zero to a hundred in less than three seconds. She could feel her heart hammering inside her chest. She did not know that her normally stoic roommate was a speed junkie! 

For his part, Rex kept an emotionless face despite the way that Mei hugged him tightly. He could feel her warm body and big- An image of an angry Kiana armed with a pair of guns appeared on his mind. He did not want an angry Kiana hunting him down. Anything was preferable to an angry attractive woman that can kick your ass, as stated in the book of the Crozzo guide for gentlemen.