Kaeya

"Oh my gosh, look at him!" a girl said to another.

"He's so handsome" the other said.

"Shh, he's coming!" the third one said.

"Good morning ladies!" Kaeya walked past the three women, and gave them a flirty wink. One of them, of course, fainted.

"Ugh" you said, seeing them act that way. You didn't understand what they saw in him. You literally couldn't stand the guy because of his nature. Okay, he had the looks, but nothing else.

"Come on Y/N, you can't hate him that much." Lumine said.

"Yes she can" Diluc walked out of the bar to give them their drinks. "And I totally understand her reasons."

"Thank you!" you said. Then, he started to walk towards you.

"Good morning, Lumine, Diluc, and my sweet, sweet Y/N!" he said, trying to sound sweet. But you just rolled your eyes.

"Get lost" Diluc said.

"Come on, you'd chase away a customer? That's not like you, my friend!" he joked around, making Diluc even angrier.

"Listen here, douchebag. If you don't leave now, I'll make sure you-"

"Oh, come on, Diluc. Even this cutie here wants me to stay. Right, Y/N?" he said as he put one of his hands on your shoulder.

"Get your filthy hand off of me!" you slapped his hand away.

"I'm quiet dissapointed right now, my darling. You know, a lot of girls would kill for even a word with me!" he said.

"Well, I'm not other girls. So you can get the hell out of here." you started to get really irritated. You didn't like him, no, you hated him. He was annoying, and he thought so highly of himself because some girl were in love with him. Well, you were not.

"Sheesh, okay. I'll leave then." he said, as he finally left. A few girls behind you started to talk ill about you, but you couldn't care less. They were just a bunch of attention seeking nobodies in your eyes.

"You okay?" Diluc asked you. You simply nodded, then stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Bruh" you said to yourself as you made a face that represented the disgust you felt. "Can't he take a hint? Like, seriously." you told yourself in the mirror as you washed your face and went out again.

"Where were you?" Lumine asked.

"Bathroom" you gave a short answer.

"Oh." she said, as she looked away a little embarrassed.

The three of you just sat there for a little longer, when diluc offered you a drink. You accepted, of course. It was free!

After drinking some more cups, you could feel the world starting to spin around you a little.

"Are you okay?" Diluc asked you.

"Yeah, yeah, just a little drunk, that's all." you answered as you put your head down on the table.

"Come on, let me take you home" Diluc said as he put an arm around your shoulder to help you stand up.

As the two of you started to waddle to your house, you suddenly saw Kaeya sitting alone at a table, reading the news, apparently. And there were no girls around him, so you decided to yell over to him.

"Hey, Romeo, where are your Julias?" you said as you looked away and laughed. Diluc just rolled his eyes as he continued dragging you towards your house.

He carefully put you on the sofa in your house, as he put a blanket over you.

"I'm not tired!" you told him. You tried to sit up, but you were quiet unable to. Soon, you closed your eyes and you were sound asleep.

"I think I should call someone to look after her." Diluc said. But he couldn't think of anyone. He had to be in Wangshu Inn, Lumine had already gone on an adventure, Jean was busy, Lisa wasn't in town, and Venti, well, he was Venti. So that only left one person.

He went out of the house to run into that certain someone he was thinking about.

"Kaeya, look after her. She's drunk." Diluc said to the talk male.

"And who are YOU to tell me what to do?" he scoffed.

"Sigh. Do it for her. If I'm right, you are interested in her."

A slight blush appeared on Kaeya's face. He just quickly stormed past the red haired male, as he went into your home.

There, he sat down on the sofa next to you, and looked at you as you slept...