Diluc

The next day you woke up to the urge of having to puke. You jumped out of your bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Ugh" you said as you flushed the toilet. "My head's spinning"

"You okay?" another voice said. You quickly turned around to see someone you really hated.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, anger in your voice.

"Im here to look after you"

"Well, I don't need anyone to look after me!" you yelled as you kneeled down before the toilet again to puke.

After a few hours you were asleep again because Kaeya put you to sleep. He even made some soup for you and cleared up the mess you've made.

"Honestly, you're one problematic lady" he smiled as he looked down at your asleep body. Then, he walked out to breath in some fresh air. That's when he saw Diluc, who kept him imprisoned at this house.

"Hey man! Come look after her!" Kaeya yelled, but in vain, since Diluc didn't even care to answer. A few girls walked past and started waving at Kaeya.

"Hey there, ladies! Good to see you, you're as beautiful as ever" he flirted. Of course, the girls just giggled as they stood there, looking at the handsome male.

"Not in front of my house" you said, as you suddenly grabbed Kaeya from behind and dragged him in, leaving the girls behind.

"Hey, I was finally having some fun!" he said.

"And I was finally having some sleep. Now, shut up, and keep quiet! Thank you" you said, as you went into your room, shut the door closed and went to sleep. Kaeya just sat down in the kitchen and waited.

After about two hours you were finally feeling better again so you decided to go out. Not surprised, Kaeya had already left. Instead of him, someone else was waiting for you.

"Diluc!" you yelled as you ran up to him and hugged him.

"You feeling better?" he asked. You simply nodded.

"That good-for-nothing Keaya left early, he probably got tired of looking after a girl. I mean, he has some serious commitment issues." Diluc joked.

"I agree! He just can't stay with one pretty girl at once, can he?" you continued. The both of you just laughed.

You and Diluc were friends from a very young age. Ever since you guys became friends, he was like a brother to you, and you were kind of like a little sister to him. Whenever you needed help, or you were just simply bored, he was there for you, and you were there for him. The two of you had a bond like no one else.

And you both hated Kaeya.

The next day you were finally feeling alright, so you decided to go shopping.

"Good morning!" you greeted the shop's lady.

"Good morning!" she greeted you back. "What will it be today?"

"Just some carrots, please" you asked.

"There you go" the lady said as she handed you what you needed.

You started to walk home, and on your way, you bumped into someone.

"Sorry" you said. You looked up to see it was no other person than Kaeya. "Oh, it's just you. Then I take it back." you said, as you started to walk away. He then suddenly grabbed your hand, and looked straight in your eyes, coldly.

"Be careful" he said as he let go of you. You just looked at him strangely, and then continued your journey.

You walked into your home and started to prepare a soup for yourself. You were really hungry. As soon as you were done, you wolfed it down, then grabbed your favourite book and started reading it. As soon as you sat down, you heard a knock on your window. You sighed, and walked over there to open it.

"Come in" you said.

"Thank you" Diluc smiled as he sat down in your bedroom floor. "Sooo, what are you doing?" he asked.

"I was JUST about to ready, when a certain SOMEONE interrupted me."

"That sounds fun!" he continued joking around. "But I have something even more exciting to offer to you"

"If it's drinking again, then count me out." you said, as you grabbed your book again.

"No, no, no, no, it's nothing like that! It's a blind date!"