Jean

"Jean! I've found him!" you waved towards your friend. She turned around to look at you and kaeya going after you with a slight smile in his face as he looked at you.

"Good job" she praised you as she pat your head. Kaeya just watched. He was feeling kind of jealous.

"Kaeya, I've got some information I can give out to you." Jean turned towards the male, but he was still dazed. "Kaeya?" Jean spoke to the male once again. He shook his head and said:

"Yes?"

"Were you not listening? I said I've got some info I can give out to you. What were you focusing on?" she asked, while she clearly knew the answer.

"I'm just tired" Kaeya answered casually as he walked inside Jean's office. Jean just smiled as she looked at you. You were confused.

"What's with him?" you finally asked.

"He's in love" Jean answered, as she walked inside as well.

"Pft" you said. "There's no way! He's just a player, nothing more!"

Kaeya heard your words through the wooden door and your footsteps as you walked away. He just sighed.

"It's strange" he started "that the first girl in my life that I actually like hates me"

"Let me guess. It's Y/N" Jean said. Kaeya just lowered his head.

"Yeah. She really hates you." Jean continued.

"You're not helping, you know" Kaeya said to her.

"But she's easy to win over." Jean finished what she started. "So, you wanna hear?" Kaeya nodded.

As you walked out the door, you saw a familiar face.

"Venti!" you vawed. "Hi!"

"Hello there!" he winked towards you. "What brings you to this part of town, old friend?" he smiled at you. You had a slight blush over your face.

To be honest, you've always liked Venti for his cheerfulness. You even had a small crush on him, not gonna lie. But you knew he would never like you back, he was busy. So as time passes by, you slowly lost that big love for him.

"Oh, I just, you know, wandered here. Nothing interesting, really, haha" you said sheepishly. He just smiled, like he didn't realize a thing.

"Still, it's good to see you." he said.

"It's really good to see you too" you smiled at him. "Actually I've been meaning to ask: are you free tonight?"

"Oh, I actually am. Why do you ask?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you'd like to go somewhere with me? I mean, like a restaurant? We could even drink some wine, if you'd like." you finally said it. You asked him out for a date! You were so proud of yourself, when suddenly, someone grabbed your shoulder from behind.

"He has plans with me. Or did you forget, Venti?" Kaeya smiled at him. Venti just smiled back.

"Ehe" he started "it's not like its anything important" he shrugged. Kaeya's smile faded.

"No, it is. I command a meeting tonight, at cat's tail. Nine p.m.. Don't be late." he said, as he stormed off. He actually seemed kind of angry.

"Ugh, what a douchebag" you stated.

"Eh, he's just like that" Venti shrugged. "Well, then, maybe next time! Adios!" Venti said, as he jumped past you.

"Bye.." you said, dissapointed.

Now, you were pissed. Really pissed