Blind Date

"There's no way I'm going on a blind date!" you jumped up.

"Come on! Even Jean said you need to date!"

You just sighed. You felt so betrayed by your own friend.

"Alright, I'll go." you finally agreed.

"Yes!" Diluc smiled. He then grabbed your hand and started to drag you towards the temple.

"Where are we going?" you asked.

"Lisa" Diluc answered with a grin on his face. As soon as he said her name, you realized that you were going to get dressed up.

When you arrived, you walked inside. There, Jean welcomed you.

"Hello there! What can I help you with?" the blonde female asked.

"We're looking for Lisa" Diluc started.

"Oh, she's probably in the library. You can go looking for her there"

"Alright, thank you!" the male said. He then grabbed your arm and started to drag you towards the library.

"Why Lisa?" you asked.

"She'll be choosing your outfit. Isn't it amazing?" Diluc smiled.

"Amazing?! It's the worst nightmare ever!" you didn't want Lisa to choose your outfit. You actually kind of knew what she would choose for you.

"Hello, my darlings" Lisa said.

"Hi Lisa" you greeted her.

"What can I help you with?" the older female asked.

"Can you please help us choose a dress for her date?" Diluc answered.

"Of course! You don't even have to ask. Follow me!" she said, as she started to walk towards a door. It led to a room, that was actually used as a wardrobe. There were a bunc of clothes, from pitch black to a colorful, bright pink.

"Let's see.." Lisa said, as she started to look through all the dresses. "Here it is!"

She pulled out a beautiful, open-back, red dress, and you were actually surprised. It was to your liking.

"It's not even that bad" you finally spoke.

"Why? Were you thinking I was going to give you a pink, leather, mini dress?" Lisa laughed.

Yes. You were thinking that. But you just shook it off and went to try the dress on. It fit perfectly.

"Now, your hair" Lisa said. She made you sit down on a chair, as she started to brush your hair then put some accessories in it. After a few minutes, she was done.

"She's actually starting to look like a girl" Diluc joked.

"Oh, shut your mouth! Like you're one to talk, mister long-red-hair!" you spoke back.

Lisa put down a pair of high heels in front of you.

"Step in them."

"But I can't-"

"That's okay. You'll learn quickly." Lisa said, and you put on the shoes.

Half an hour has passed, and you still weren't able to walk normally.

"Lisa, we don't have all day. She has to go in a few minutes." Diluc told her.

"Sigh, alright." she said, as she took off the high heels. She then walked over to the wardrobe and got some flat, red shoes.

"Here, you can walk in these" she said, sort of dissatisfied. She was confident she could teach you how to walk in high heels.

Soon, you were sitting in a fancy restaurant, waiting for your date. As you were waiting, he saw you.

You were sitting there, barely noticeable. You looked different, even more stunning. He walked closer, and sat down.

"Hi, beautif-"

"You!" you said as you saw who sat down in front of you. "There's no way you're my blind date"

"Actually, I am." Kaeya said. You slammed the table as you stood up, angry.

"Then thank you, but I'm out." you said as you turned around and started to leave, but he grabbed your wrist.

"Please, don't go" he said, sadness in hi eyes.

"Why should I not? Your a manipulative bastard, and I have no business with the likes of you."

"Please. Just this once. If you really not enjoy my company, you can leave. Any time."

You couldn't say no. He was asking really nicely, like he was an entirely different person.

"Alright, but only this once!" you said, as you said back down. His face instantly lit up with joy.

Time went by really quickly, and you didn't even realize how good you felt with him. Maybe, he isn't that bad after all.