Lisa

"I need your help"

"Hello to you too, Kaeya. What brings you here?" Lisa said.

"Well, actually, there's this cute girl I really like. I would not like to say any names. But apparently, she got stolen. And, I just, don't know what to do. Please help me." Kaeya was almost panicking. Lisa just giggled.

"Well, it seems like Y/N finally asked Venti out. Poor you" she had sympathy in her eyes.

"How did you know it was-"

"That's not important now. Also, it was quiet obvious. But anyways, I suggest just going up to her and telling her everything directly. What about that?"

"And how could that help?" Kaeya crossed his arms. He didn't really think that could actually work.

"You'll see" that's all Lisa said before going back to her book.

Kaeya just walked out, even more hopeless now.

"Well, if Lisa couldn't say anything more helpful, I guess that's it."

He then walked over to a flower shop and went inside. He knew you really liked roses, so he decided to get you a beautiful bouquet.

When the evening came, it was finally the time of your date with Venti the famous bard. You dressed up, put on some cologne, some light makeup and went out. He was waiting for you under the tree, and he also prepared a cute little picnic.

"Hello!" you waved towards him. He greeted you back.

"I'm glad you came." he said as he took your bag and helped you sit down. "How are you?" he asked.

"I'm pretty well actually. Today was awesome." you smiled. He smiled back.

"Tell me more about it"

The two of you talked through the evening and it was just amazing. You didn't realize it was almost midnight.

"I should probably head back home now" you said.

"Alright. Thank you for coming. Have a safe trip!" he said.

"Thank you. Good night!" you waved goodbye.

As you were walking back to Mondstadt all you could think about was Venti and how amazing he was. Tonight you learned a bunch of new things about him, and you were excited to get to know him even more.

When you finally arrived home, you saw someone sitting on the bench in front of your house. You walked over to the said person, and saw that it was Keaya, with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. He was asleep.

"Ugh, he's probably waiting for one of her girls" you said out loud. But to your surprise, he woke up. As soon as he saw you, he stood up, surprised.

"Y/N, you're back!" he said, happiness in his voice.

"Yeah and? What are YOU doing here in front of MY house? Couldn't you think of a better meeting point for you and your new girlfriend?" you said, angrily. He looked down.

"Actually, I've been sitting here for a few hours now." you started to feel a little guilty. But then you remembered that he actually deserved it after playing with so many girls' hearts.

"Well, it's a shame she didn't come. Now good night" but before you could walk inside, he grabbed your hand.

"No, she did come." he said, as you finally faced him. Then, as you locked eyes, you felt something you've never felt before.

"I know that I should've probably told you all of this before, well, everything I've done and made you think that I'm just a playboy, but, Y/N, I like you."