Venti

The next day you were still angry about Kaeya just runinig your moment like that. You swore that the minute you'll see him you'll kill him.

And the speak of the devil. Kaeya came with a bunch of ladies by his side, just like usual. Which, of course, just pissed you off even more. You didn't hesitate and yelled towards him.

"Kaeya, you selfish, ugly jerk!" you yelled as you stomped towards him. The ladies tried to protect him, but yiu showed them all to the side.

You gave a huge slap across Kaeya's face. He looked shocked.

"That's what you get for ruining my moment" you said as you stomped away from him.

He just stared towards you with sad eyes. He knew he ruined your moment. He did it on purpose. He just didn't want to see you get together with someone else, not when he felt this way.

As you walked towards the stairway, a familiar song caught your ears.

"Venti!" you said as you stormed up the stairs to see him play the same, beautiful, melancholic music. When he finished, you went over to him and hugged him.

"Venti!" you greeted him. "Hi! How have you been?"

"I've been doing really well, my friend. And what about you, m'lady?" he said as he kissed your hand.

"Well, actually, I wanted to ask you about yesterday."

"Oh, that's right! Is your offer still standing?" he held both of your hands and looked at you with hopeful eyes. You lost your words for a moment.

"Yes!" you slightly raised your voice. He chuckled.

"I didn't know you'd be THIS excited." he teased. You just giggled. "Well, then, I'll come for you at 6 p.m., tonight. Don't be late" he winked.

You were at a lost for words. You instantly forgot that your moment was ruined yesterday, since now you had other things to worry about. Like what you were gonna wear.

You quickly ran home to choose the best fitting dress for you.

Meanwhile, Kaeya started to go your direction to say sorry. As soon as he went up to Barbatos' statue, he saw you. And venti, as he held your hands. He didn't hear the conversation but he could easily guess what it was about.

His heart clenched up, and he felt sorrow he's never felt before. You were being stolen right in front of you.

He couldn't let this happen. Not on your watch. He had to get you.

But how?

That was the question he couldn't put his finger around. He loved you. And only now he realised how big of a dumbass he was up until now.

He ran to the knights of favonius headquarters to get Lisa. She will surely know what to do, he hoped.

As he went inside the library, Lisa was sitting there, reading a book. Kaeya walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I need your help"