Jean

The next day you didn't want to go to work. You were confused, frustrated and sad. You couldn't believe that you were trying to protect your heart, and before you knew it someone broke it apart.

You called your boss up and told him you couldn't go to work today due to a cold. You just couldn't pull yourself out of bed, so you decided to take a nap instead.

By the time you woke up again it was late afternoon, and someone was knocking on the door. You stood up and walked over to the door. When you opened it, you were surprised to see Jean standing there.

"Jean? What are doing here?" you asked with a sleepy voice.

"I came to check up on you. Someone was really vorried that you didn't show up to work you know."

Your eyes had a sprinkle of hope in them, hearing the words she just said.

"Who?" you asked.

"He told me not to tell you" Jean answered. "So, tell me, is everything okay?" she put a hand on your shoulder.

"Please come inside. I'll tell you" you invited her over. You pointed on a seat in front of you, and she sat down.

"I went on a date with venti. I really liked him, and I thought that my dream has finally come true, but he cheated on me, right in front of my eyes." you broke down crying again. "I didn't want my heart to break like this, that's why I chose him, but he's just a fucking playboy like that goddamn Kaeya!" you bursted out.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down. It's okay. I mean, we all knew he was just a drunkard."

"But I thought he was kind, and funny, and handsome, and faithful. I thought I could trust him, but it turns out otherwise. God, I'm such an idiot." you said.

"Don't blame yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. But hey, maybe I can help somehow? Like, set you up on a blind date? I actually know a person who could give you the world." she put a hand around your shoulder. You biped your tears.

"Alright. I trust you. I'm sure you know someone kind." you smiled at her. After that, she still stayed for some time, and then went back to headquarters.

As she walked into the building, Kaeya was already waiting for her.

"So, how is she? Is she okay?" he asked anxiously.

"She's fine. But she's heartbroken. Venti cheated on him."

Kaeya clenched his teeth and put his hands into a fist.

"That bastard. I knew he couldn't be trusted." he said.

"But don't worry. I set her up on a blind date." Jean said to the man. But he didn't look happy. He was still sad, a little relieved that the woman he trusted found someone for her, but he wanted to win your heart over.

"And who is the lucky guy?" he tried to put a smile on his face. Jean smiled.

"You"