Y/N

Kaeya couldn't belive his ears. Jean set him up on a date with you. It was like a dream.

"Now go, get ready. You have to be there in two hours" Jean smiled.

"Yes, captain!" he saluted with a wide smile on his face. Then, he jogged away and started to get ready.

Two hours later he was there at the place. But he didn't see you anywhere. He was about ten minutes early, so he didn't worry that much, but he was excited. Very excited. He brought a bouquet of blue roses with him, your favourite flowers.

As soon as you walked in his heart started to melt. You looked stunning.

You walked over to his table. You smiled.

"Hello there. I think you are the one I was set up with a blind date with. Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." you said, but as the bouquet of blue roses was handed to you and the man sitting in front of you could finally be seen, your mouth dropped to the floor.

"Kaeya?! You?!"

"Please, don't be mad." he said.

"Don't be mad?! I literally got set up with a playboy."

"I am not. I've never been a playboy"

"Then what are you? You literally date one girl from another, breaking hearts apart. You are a playboy" you said angrily.

"No, I'm not! I've never ever had a girlfriend! You just never let me explain. Everyone only thinks that I'm dating a girl because they gossip, and then I 'break their heart' by telling them to stop. I've never asked for any of this." he finally explained. At first you didn't want to believe him, but his expression was honest. You believed him

"Please, give me a chance" he finally said. "Just give me one chance, and after that I'll leave you. Please" he was almost begging you. You couldn't say no.

"Alright. I give you one chance. But, if I still say now after getting to know you, you'll have to leave me alone. Deal?"

"Deal." he shook your hands happily. After this, you started to talk with each other.

It turns out he isn't a bad guy at all. He likes a lot of things and is open to new ideas. He actually hates injustice, and isn't even a drunkard like some said. He is a very fancy, yet modern man with a beautiful heart. And he also has charisma. No wonder so many girls liked him

The night went by quickly, and after, ou were done eating, he offered to walk you home. You accepted. After walking a little you finally arrived to your house.

"Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye." he said, as he kissed your hand. "Goodbye, Y/N. Thank you for tonight."

"I should be the one thanking you. So, please, accept this." you said as you planted a kiss on his cheeks.

"See you on the next date, Kaeya"