Kaeya

"I like you"

You just stood there, speechless. You could feel your heart thumping out of your chest, you've never felt this excited before. But you couldn't say a word, let alone move. But after a few moments of staring at him, confused and surprised, you just looked away and shook your head.

"N-No, that's not true. Now, please, go away. I'm not one of your 'toys'". You said as you tried to shake his hand off of you, but he didn't let you.

"Y/N, please. I know that what I've been doing was awful, but I was just trying to make you jealous. Please, forgiv-"

"Forgive you? For breaking all of my friends' hearts? For playing with so many girls that even you lost count of, just to tell me after all this time that you actually love ME?" you were angry. You didn't even realize that you were yelling at him, and that his grasp on your arm was getting softer." Fuck off, Kaeya. I've nothing to do with you" you said as you finally took your hand away and closed the door in his face.

Kaeya just stood there. He could feel tears flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled to himself.

He wiped his tears, found a container which he put his flowers into, put it down in front of your door then left.

The next morning you woke up and tried to forget yesterday. You couldn't believe that someone could ruin your perfect day at the end of it. You were still furious, but felt guilty at the same time. Kaeya wasn't a bad guy, but you couldn't let yourself get close to him, you knew what he was like.

Or did you?

As you opened the door to leave, you saw the bouqette, and your heart stopped for a second. You picked it up and saw the not in it. It said: "I understand your reaction from yesterday, and I don't ask for forgiveness. But please, at least accept this gift, and take care of these flowers for me".

You just sighed, took the flowers inside, poured some water into a vaze then left.

On your way to the cathedral you saw Kaeya going down the stairs, but something was strange. He didn't have a single girl around him, and as he walked down the streets not even a single lady looked his way nor whispered to each other.

You didn't think about it. You just went to work, and the whole day went by normally. But when you got home, someone was waiting for you already.

It was Venti.

"Hey there, m'lady" he said. He was drunk. "I brought you some booze, wanna drink?" he said as he put an arm around your shoulder.

"Venti, please sit down. You're drunk."you said to him, but he didn't listen.

"Aw come on, don't be a party pooper. Drink up!" he said as he showed some vodka into your face.

"Venti, please get out of my house." you tried to say to him. He didn't listen.

"No, my other girlfriend dumped me, now I don't have anywhere to sleep, so I'm staying."

You heart stopped. Other girlfriend? Did he had someone else? Was he just kidding when we said he loved you?

You got angry.

"Get the fuck out you fucking cheater! I thought you loved me, and me only. Looks like you're just another liar" you said as you grabbed him by the arm and literally threw him out.

After you locked your door you fell to the ground, crying. Today nothing was working out it seems...