kusuo saiki.

saiki kusuo x gn! readerword count: almost 0

word count: almost 0.8k
genre: fluff
cw: implied insomnia

Huff. A blanket got thrown to the floor, hands fanned a sweaty face frantically. Oh, why is it so hard to just close your eyes and fall asleep?

Are you having trouble sleeping? A voice rung through your head, making you smile.

Don't smile like a crazy person, it continued. You sighed and closed your eyes, focusing on the voice.

I can't sleep at all. Can you come over and cuddle? you pouted at the ceiling, even though you weren't sure he was still watching. You swore you heard a scoff as you opened your eyes, only to be met with absolute darkness. Stumbling out of the bed, you opened the window across from it and sat on the sill, looking at the empty street below.

You weren't sure if it was your mind again, making stuff up because you were sleep-deprived, but you thought you caught a glimpse of dark pink hair and turned around quickly.

"Kuu!"

Shh. You'll wake your parents up, he said as he splayed his limbs across your bed, making himself comfortable against the pillows.

"I really missed you." You whispered, sitting down on the foot of your bed, playing with your thumbs awkwardly.

I'm here to help you sleep. He reminded, fingers drumming against his torso. He was so effortlessly pretty, wearing just a black shirt and gray sweatpants, not even his glasses were on and his hair looked slightly disheveled from sleeping.

"Really? You're not here because you loooove-" your sentence finished with a yelp as a hand dragged you down on the bed, wrapping around the small of your back. Kusuo brought a finger to your lips, shushing you before his hand cupped your cheek.

"Thanks for coming. I know it gets really annoying, but I just can't fall asleep." You pouted, kissing the palm that rested against your cheek.

It's fine. Your bed is really comfy.
"Mhm. And you loooove-" Kusuo cut you off once again, this time with a peck on the tip of your nose, making your eyes grow wide.

Sorry, couldn't resist, he shrugged before bringing you closer, your head resting against his torso, probably to keep you from seeing him blush. I'm not blushing. He probably read your thoughts, making you hit his torso playfully.

"That's a violation of privacy. Where's your ring?"

Stop talking.
"Kiss me." You said boldly, the need to sleep already forgotten at the excitement of your boyfriend being with you. He sighed and leaned down, leaving a soft kiss on your lips that only had you wanting more.

"Were you eating chocolate right before bed?"

His reply was that he was hungry as his eyes darted down to your lips constantly before he finally satisfied his hunger by bringing his lips to yours again.

Kusuo's kisses were always like drugs, making you lose yourself completely in them, his hand making shapes on your back under your shirt as the other rested on your neck. No matter how uninterested he pretended to be, he always found himself needing more from you.

"Wait, more." You whined when he pulled away from you, hands meeting the neckline of his shirt to pull him in again in a lazy, sloppy kiss.

Get some sleep, okay?
"Will you sleep with me?" You looked up at him with glistening eyes; how could he ever say no to you when you were so much sweeter than any dessert in the world?

I will. Goodnight.
"Say you love me." You demanded like a child, earning the faintest of smiles from your boyfriend, who rested his chin against your shoulder, mouth blowing air on your neck to make you shiver.

"I love you." He whispered into your hair before pulling away to get you more comfortable in his hug. You rested your head against his, humming with satisfaction as the fatigue of a school day finally kicked in.

"I love you too." You said with a yawn before your eyes got heavier.

Oh, how you loved that Kusuo was the last thing you saw before falling asleep and the first thing you saw almost every morning. You're not exactly a psychic, but you have a feeling that your boyfriend feels the same way about you. At least, you hope he does.

 At least, you hope he does