kusuo saiki.

parring kusuo saiki x male readercw: semi public sex, size difference, dubcon, somnophiliaword count :1

cw: semi public sex, size difference, dubcon, somnophilia
word count :1.5 k

Seriously who would have though saiki kusuo would ever need tutoring. I mean not like it was bad for you. Like many people you had a crush on him for ages, now tutoring him meant you'd get closer to him. Well, what you didn't know is that saiki also had a crush on you but everytime he was around you he got nervous, not babbling out random words and not knowing how to establish simple conversations. You were probably the only persons mind he didn't read yet, simply because he feared to find out that you found him disgusting. So this tutoring was more of a nightmare for him. How was he supposed to learn with his crush right in front of him?

"Hey, saiki come over here."

You called him over, today was the first tutoring day. You both had a free period so you choose to put the tutoring into the free period. He nodded, walking over to you, tripping over your backpack but luckily you caught him in time.

"Be more careful next time, ok?"

You chuckled as you seated the confused boy next to you. You were two years older than him and a whole lot taller than him. To be honest you towered over a lot of people at school. You also had some peope who were interested in you, but you were really oblivious towards them, even if it wasn't your intention. After finding out where saiki lost track of the subject you two started working your way through all the materials saiki had missed. It was quite a bit. You were both hunched over the papers, as you tried to explain a rather difficult task to him. After explaining it you leaned back a bit, to give saiki a few minutes to solve the question. As you leaned back he was still basically hanging on the table, hus ass and thighs right on display. He looked amazing.

"Hey saik? Lets take a quick break."

In reality you didn't need a break you just needed to jack off, preferably in the toilet. What you didn't know is that the exact moment you thought about how heavenly it would be to bend saiki over and fuck him right now, was the first time he read your mind. Poor boy finally got enough courage and was turned into a blushing mess by a few thoughts of yours.

"Yeah, okay."

"Great, il just go to the toilet real quick."

You stood up, saiki following you, saying he also needed to pee, although he obviously was hard as well, he couldn't really hide it well. What an innocent little boy, he was. As you two reached the toilet and saiki opened the other stall door, you grabbed his wrist, pulling him into your stall.

"Ya know, its obvious you're hard. Want some help?"

Tje poor boy was a blushing mess before quietly whispering a 'yes'.

You smirked, bending him over the toilet. His hands pressed against the wall over the toilet.

"Have you ever done this before, sweetie?"

Saiki reluctantly shaked his head, no he had never done something like this.

"So you're a virgin, how adorable."

One must note that you had a reputation, under students, for fucking the one or other girl on the weekends. Saiki wasn't used to all this, making him quit flustered as you pulled down his and your own pants. Your big hand wrapping around his little cock. One of your hands could cover his entire, little cock. You started getting him off a little, just before taking your hand of his cock. Rubbing his precum between your fingers. Slowly pushing one past his rim. Feeling your finger get welcomed into a warm, tight hole. A second finger followed soon after, having saiki already let out moans as you scissored him, brushing against his prostata. Saiki could feel a third finger entering him as he had you suck on his neck at the same moment.

"Aww, your adorable little cunt is basically sucking in my fingers."

You teased him.

" want m' more please."

" its your first time and your already such an eager little whore."

"M not a whore!"

"Really?, cause this says otherwise."

You told him, pulling out your fingers with a quiet squelch sound, slapping his perky, round ass. Not wasting anymore time you pushed into him, in one go. Apperantly that had been all it took for him to cum, as he came, painting him and the wall white. You chuckled as he was shivering from his orgasm. Not giving him much time to rest, you started pounding into him. Listening to the heavenly sounds he made, mixed with the sound of your balls slapping against his ass. Really a good sound combo.

"Look at you, your greedy little cunt is basically sucking me in."

Saiki was in to much bliss to answer, as you kept hitting a spot that made him see stars over and over again. All ge could do is moan and let out the one or other pathetic attempt to speak.

"Fuck, your tight sweetie."

"M- go- good, r' right?"

He asked between moans.

"Of course you are. You are such a good little cocksleve."

You answerd him, punctuating your answer with a few sharp thursts. Saiki clenched down onto your cock, before comming a second time. You grabbed his waist, holding him up, otherwise his legs would have probably given out. After a couple more thrusts you emptied yourself into him as well. Pulling out, just to see your cum slowly dripping out his hole, down his legs.

"Tutoring ended for today."

You told him, zipping your pants back up, before leaving the bathroom. Door still standing open, so that everyone comming by could adore the marvelous sight of the fucked out pink haired boy, painted white whith his own cum and even more cum comming out his ass.

You just left him there for the rest of the day, after you were finished with your day, you went back. Seeing saiki still in the toilet stall. Now with more cum flowing out his hole and passed out. Poor boy had becole a communal toy. Not bothering to clean him up you put your jacket over his exposed parts, before carrying him back to your house, using the past out boys hole one more time, before letting him sleep.