kusuo saiki.

parring Kusuo Saiki x male readerword counts 0

word counts 0.3k

Saiki was so excited, even if his face didn't express it. He had finally gotten his allowance and was headed to the usual store to buy some coffee jelly. Although, he ended up arriving later than he expected, since he glimpsed a few familiar faces, and took detours to avoid them.

Walking through the shop's doors, and heading straight to the back, he saw a girl picking up the last two cups of coffee jelly, and carrying them to the front counter.

'Damn, I was too late.' The pinkette thought to himself, crossing his arms. 'I don't feel like going to another store, though..' He turned around, and headed back out, a bit sad that he didn't get to have his favorite treat. Maybe they'll restock tomorrow?

Right before Kusuo was about to walk down the sidewalk, he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned his head and saw you.

'Ah, he was in line in front of that woman.'
"Hey. I saw that you looked kinda bummed out when that lady took the last two cups of that coffee pudding back there. This is my first time trying this, and I don't know if I'll like it, so–" You reached into your bag, and pulled out a two-pack of coffee jelly. Tearing the thin cardboard packaging holding the two cups together, you took one, and held the other out to Saiki. "–want one?"

To say that Kusuo was at a loss for words was an understatement. He took the coffee jelly, brushing against two of your fingers while doing so. This made his heart jump. But why? You're a stranger! But now, you were like an angel sent down from the heavens. Right now, he was ready to grant you any wish.

Without even thinking about it, he spoke. "Thank...you." / 'Wait, did I say that out loud?'
"No problem." Your warm smile made the other male blush. "I'll be off now. Enjoy your pudding!" You say as you walk off.

When Kusuo got home, he made sure to savor his pudding. It may have been bitter, but the thought of you somehow made it just a bit sweeter.