aren kuboyasu.

Pairing: Aren Kuboyasu x fem!readerPrompt: Secret SantaWord Count: 2

Prompt: Secret Santa
Word Count: 2.6k

You had met Kuboyasu at a teachers' workshop one day and ended up bonding about the little snot-nosed kids you're both in charge of. From that day on, the two of you ended up becoming great friends. You loved watching how serious and studious he tried to be, which in your opinion came off a little bit too strong, as though he was faking it. So when he opened up to you a little bit about his past, you weren't the least bit shocked. In fact, you might have snorted out the tiniest of laughs which made his face turn pink at the gesture.

Anyway, at one of the teachers' workshops the two of you were forced to attend, you decided to exchange numbers. After that, you hung out a few times and one thing lead to the next until you had begun dating just as the school year was coming to an end.

Now that it's December and school's out for a little while, he's asked you to come meet his family on Christmas. And on top of it, he asked you to be part of a Secret Santa, telling you that you don't need to get anything crazy just a little something to make the others happy.

You agree to go and get a gift for a random family member of Kuboyasu's, but secretly you're using the time to give him the real gift you've got planned for him. Because of that, you tell him you'll just meet up at his house so he doesn't catch on to the surprise until after the party.

When a girl around the same age as you with shiny (practically glowing) blue hair opens the door, you're a bit surprised. She doesn't look like Aren. Are they related?

"Hi! You must be Y/N! Ooo you brought a gift for Secret Santa! Come in," she smiles.

God, she's so polite. Did I just fall in love with a complete stranger? No! Where's Aren?!
Luckily, Kuboyasu walks up to you and distracts you from the girl momentarily. And you thank him silently for it as you hug him back.

"Hey, Y/N! I see you met Teruhashi. She's one of my friends from back in high school."

Terushashi giggles cutely and waves at you. God, you need to get away from this girl and quick!

Aren passes the small, wrapped gift you brought for Secret Santa over to Teruhashi and whisks you away. Perhaps he already knew what was going on in your head.

"Come on," he smiles as he guides you into the main room of the house. "Let me introduce you to the others."

The room that you've just walked into is filled with a bunch of people your age. There's no way this is his family. They're all in their twenties!

"Aren," you whisper to the man holding your hand. " I thought you said you wanted me to meet your family."

"Hm? But this is my family, Y/N," he grins so innocently that it makes you want to squeeze his cheeks. The same damn idiot who had you nervous to meet his family!