nendou riki

Pairings: Nendou x Male ReaderWarnings: Sensory issues (with noise)Summary: There was just to much noise, it was to much for you to deal with

Warnings: Sensory issues (with noise)
Summary: There was just to much noise, it was to much for you to deal with. You just had to get away, it appeared that you wouldn't be going off on your own however.

A/n: I hope this was what you were looking for, and I apologize for the wait.

word count : 0.5k

Why did it have to be so loud in here. Maybe loud wasn't the right word, but at that moment Y/n couldn't think about what word was the right to use. There were so noises going on at once, it was unbearable. He couldn't focus, there was just so much going on. The clatter of dishes, his friends voices, the chatter from other customers. The longer it went on the more irritated the young man got. His face began to contort into a frown, as he fidgeted in his seat.

His hands found their way to his legs, desperately gripping onto his own thighs in hopes of some comfort. None came however, the sounds just kept going, it became more unbalance for the young man as he tried to ignore it.

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?"

Kaidou's voice made its way into Y/n's head, it was hard to focus on the sound, but Y/n heard well enough.

"Leave me alone." He snapped back.

Y/n didn't intend to be rude to his friends, but he didn't seem to have a lot of care for how he came off in his current state. He stood up from his seat, taking a deep, shaky breath, and started to make his way to the exit. He exited the building, into the quieter street.

Y/n stood there for a moment, continuing to take shaky breaths while determining what to do. He opted to lean against the buildings wall, as he tried to calm down. However, before he realized it he had sunken down onto the pavement below. He sat there silently for a bit, but eventually the sound of the door opening next to him caught his attention.

Nendou exited, glancing around before his eyes landed on Y/n. He smiled at the other man who only stared back silently. Nendou came to crouch beside Y/n.

The blank look on Y/n's face was concerning, but the other male didn't seem to pay it any mind. They sat in silence for an awkward amount of time, but eventually Y/n broke it.

"What?" It was a bit harsh again, but not nearly as harsh as it had been when he was directing it at Kaidou.

"Nothing," Nendou said, finally sitting down next to Y/n. "Just came to sit with you."

Y/n's face scrunched up at the vague answer, but didn't want to question further. He let out a sigh, before turning to look straight ahead. Before he knew it Y/n was drawn into some conversation started by Nendou. It was stupid, and completely random, but Y/n didn't mind. He was quite thankful for the distraction actually.

Nendou might not have been the person you'd expect to come comfort you when you needed it, but he was good at it nonetheless. He didn't have to do much, but simply being there was nice. Nendou didn't force Y/n to talk about his disappearance, just pulled him into another type of conversation, and that was nice too