Assistance

Kara, Smallvile:

"Everyone ready?" Kara asked.

"Ready when you are Kara" Clark replied.

"3....2....1!" Lois shouted.

Kara and Clark took off flying as fast as they could around the world. After a few moments they both landed next to each other at the same time "tie!" Lois shouted.

"Told they would tie again" Johnathan anounced. Jordan sighed and slapped a five dollar bill in his hand.

"Next time i will win Clark" Kara puffed.

"Yea yea yea" Clark replied huffing.

"You four hurry up dinner is gonna get cold" Lois orderd.

The four of them supersped into the kitchen and sat down sending bursts of wind all throughout the kitchen.

Lois walked into the kitchen holding several plates and her hair was completely haywire. "Decided to do something new with your hair lois?" Clark joked as lous replied by lightly smacking him. Clark responded with mock pain.

"Kara slap him for me" Lois asked and Kara obliged and Clark nearly got knocked out of his chair. "You should visit us more often Kara" Lois stated.

"I would Lois but i have alot of superhero work to do" Kara replied.

Clark placed a hand on her shoulder "if you ever need somewhere to get away from everything you can always stay with us" Clark informed her.

Kara gave him a smile "ill make sure to take you up on that offer uf things get to crazy".

They calmly ate dinner for a couple minutes but Kara stopped thinking she had heard something.

"You alright Kara?" Clark asked.

"Yea" Kara replied "did you hear that?" She asked.

"No i didn't hear anything" he replied.

Kara started eating again but this time she was sure she heard something. She stood up and walked outside and she heard it the faint but distinct voice "Kara!!" it was Barry and he sounded like he needed help.

"Kara you okay?" Clark asked following her outside.

"Its Barry he sounds like he needs help" she replied.

"The Flash needs help? Then it must be serious" Clark stated. "Lets go".

"What about dinner?" Kara asked.

"Lois will understand" Clark replied.

The two of them took off to Central City.
____________________________________________

Barry:

Barry waited outside of Star Labs by the barrier for a few minutes calling for his kryptonian friend. After a little while he heard the distinct sound of a sonic boom and smiled.

Kara landed followed by her cousin Clark.
"Barry are you alright?" Kara asked. walking toward the barrier. She tried to touch it but it burned her hand.

"Its a little hot" Barry joked.

"What happened?" Clark asked.

Barry shook his head "what didn't happen" Barry retoricly asked.

"A few weeks ago several people turned up all burned to death the exact same way, we thought it was a meta who was killing, until it attacked us, then we found out it was a sentient fire that feed off of grief, then it tricked Caitlin into thinking it was her dead husband, then it got more powerful and tried to make Caitlin just like it, Frost tried to stop it but died, and now it has Caitlin and is using our greif to turn her" he finished.

"Don't worry Barry it'll be okay" Kara assured him. "Mabye if we use our frost breath we may be able to cool the barrier down enough for us to pass through it" Kara suggested turning to Clark.

"Its worth a shot" Clark replied.

They started using their frost breath on the barrier but the barrier was just turning the frost to water the second it hit it.

After a few moments of them trying a blue explosion of fire sent the two kryptonians flying away from the barrier and Deathstorm appeared.

"Ahh Kara and Kal-el" Deathstorm hissed.

"Kara, Clark run!" Barry shouted but the two of them stood their ground.

"Your going to let Barry and Caitlin go now!!" Kara demanded.

Deathstorm tilted his head "yea not going to happen" he replied.

Kara flew at him but Deathstorm just waved his hand and a A strange figure appeared in front of her and she stopped "mom?" She asked.

"Kara get away from her" Barry shouted.

Deathstorm had summoned another fear phantom and now Clark was frozen.

"Kara, Kal-el get away from them they aren't real" Barry treid but the two of them weren't listening, they had fallen to the ground and were being hounded by the phantoms.

"Let them go!" Barry demanded.

Deathstorm floated down to the barrier right infront of Barry "and what are you going to do if i don't?" He mocked.

"Let down this Barrier and turn off the dampeners and ill show you" Barry hissed.

Deathstorm laughed "oh like you showed me earlier when i took Caitlin" he mocked.

Barry hit the barrier and recoiled his hand in pain. "The hero of Central City The Flash" Deathstorm mocked.

"Let them this is between us im the reason your here" Barry stated.

Deathstorm laughed "such a hero aren't you Flash you try so hard to protect the people close to you and to your friends but they just end up dead, honestly if i wanted to i could just use all of your grief and that would be enough to turn Caitlin, but i think ill torture you more by keeping you trapped knowing you are slowly contributing to your Caitlin's demise" he laughed "oh and thanks to you your friends are trapped to" he added as he waved his hand and the barrier expanded and trapping Clark and Kara as well.

The phantoms disappeared and Barry rushed to Kara's side "now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see my bride" Deathstorm shouted as he took off.

"Im so sorry i dragged you into this" Barry started apologizing as he helped Kara up.

"Barry its ok" Kara assured him.

"Yea Barry were here to help" Clark added.

"Thank you at this point we could use all the help we can get" Barry stated as he guided the kryptonians to the cortex.
____________________________________________

Caitlin, Deathstorm's lair:

Caitlin was trying to get out of the restraints when she heard a door open amd she stopped. Deathstorm in his Ronnie appearance walked into the room "you don't have to pretend your not trying to escape Cait".

"Only Ronnie could call me that!" She snapped.

"Oh really? Then why does Barry seems to use that nickname quite alot? Hmm?" Deathstorm asked.

Caitlin didn't answer him "ah the silent treatment, i geuss thats to be expected before we marry, a lover's quarrel i think its called" Deathstorm joked.

"I don't love you" Caitlin hissed.

"You will" Deathstorm coldly replied "because im going to turn you into a monster that nobody's gonna want to take in".

"Barry will" she objected.

"What because you love him" Deathstorm mocked "tell me Cait how long have you cared about this taken man huh? Ronnie asked you to leave with him awhile back and you said no, was it because of Barry?" He asked and Caitlin didn't answer him.

"You love him so much, and because of that on our honeymoon after you transform your going to need to feed, so im going to have you feed on him, feel all of his pain and betrayal as you feed off of every bad moment he's ever had, then im going to have his head hung on the wall of wherever we decide to live" Deathstorm stated.

"Your a monster" Caitlin hissed.

"Exactly" he replied.