Lady Hellfire

Allegra:

Allegra got sent flying into a building and scrambled over to the hole to see what was happening.

Barry was holding Caitlin in his arms and she saw Frost clapping. She couldn't make out what either of them where saying but she saw Barry set down Caitlin and charge at Frost.

Frost tried to defend herself but Barry was running aroud her sending her flying with every punch and Allegra saw his lightning flicker to red a little.

She climbed down and ran over to Caitlin who was lying motionless on the ground, Allegra tried to help but Caitlin was already dead.

Barry sent Frost flying past her and Allegra had to roll out of the way to avoid Frost.

Frost hit the ground and tried to get up but instantly Barry was holding her by the throat and had a phasing had held right over her stomach.

"Barry stop!" Allegra screamed running over to Barry.

Barry turned to look at her slowly and Allegra stepped back "he's never been this furious" Allegra thought to herself.

"She killed Cait" he hissed "she deserves to die" he said as he inched his hand closer to Frost's chest.

"Would Caitlin want this?" Allegra asked "Frost is still in there somewhere, what would Caitlin want?".

Barry stopped as he looked back over to Caitlin. Frost started laughing but Barry cut her short by hitting her hard in the head and knocking her unconscious.

Barry dropped Frost and slowly stalked back over to Caitlin while Allegra checked on Frost.

She could hear Barry muttering something sadly to Caitlin "poor Barry" she whispered.

A bone chilling laugh echoed throughout the are and Allegra froze.

She looked up to see Deathstorm floating in the air his fire burning even brighter than before.
____________________________________________
Barry:

Barry looked up to see Deathstorm floating above him and he shuffled Caitlin protectively behind him.

"Hello Flash" Deathstorm chuckled "long time no see".

"What did you do to Bashir?!" Barry shouted.

Deathstorm laughed "i recharged, killed him, and escaped simple" he stated.

Deathstorm's skull travelled over to look at Frost "how?" He hissed angrily "never mind ill just kill her a second time" he stated as he shot a large bright flame blast at Frost.

Barry looked over to see Allegra standing over Frost trying to blast the large fireball but it was no use.

The blast hit Allegra and Frost and set off a blinding and large explosion and Barry had to look away.

Once Barry looked back he saw two large piles of ash where his friends where "no" he whispered in despair.

Deathstorm laughed loudly and turned back to Barry "now to get my bride" he hissed.

"She's dead you sick son of a bitch" Barry snapped as he clutched Caitlin protectively.

Deathstorm laughed "perfect" he hissed.

Barry grabbed Caitlin and tried to run but Deathstorm shot a blast right in front of him sending him flying backwards and flinging Caitlin out of his arms.

Barry got up and ran at Deathstorm but he was grabbed by the neck by the flaming monster "you don't seem to learn" he hissed as he flung Barry into the air and blasted him mid air and sent him into a building.