The rescue

Barry:

Barry was running around the city Deathstorm close behind him "thats right you dumb bastard keep chasing me" he thinks to himself.

After a minute of Deathstorm chasing Barry, he was sure Deathstorm was foucused on him.

He heard the familiarsound of Chester's voice "you there boss?" He asked.

"Im here Chester" Barry replied "are Kara and Clark with you?" He asked.

"We here Barry" Kara replied.

"Good the two of you need to find Caitlin I'll keep Ghost Rider here distracted" he stated as he led Deathstorm out of the city.
____________________________________________
Kara:

Kara and Clark destroyed the generator and then heard an explosion come from the cortex, they rushed in to find everyone okay and Deathstorm and Barry were gone.

One of the individuals stood up and hurried over to the computer "yes" he exclaimed in excitement.

"What?" Clark asked confused.

"When Barry led Deathstorm away he must have taken him far enough so that the barrier is gone and we have power now" he stated.

"Which means?" Kara asked.

"We can connect you to Barry via comms and monitor you guys so you can save Caitlin" he said as he handed a pair of Comms to both Kara and Clark.

The man handed Kara her comms and when she took them the man quickly shook her hand "it's such an honner to meet you supergirl" he said excitedly.

"Please call me Kara, and you are?"

"Chester p Runk" he replied excitedly.

"Chuck comms" a different woman interupted.

"Right" Chester replied as he figeted with the computer. "Boss you there?" He asked.

"Im here Chester" Barry replied and Kara breathed a sigh of relief"are Kara and Clark with you?" He asked.

"We here Barry" Kara replied.

"Good the two of you need to find Caitlin I'll keep Ghost Rider here distracted" he instructed.

"Got it Barry" Kara replied.

"Chester do you know how we can find Caitlin?" Clark asked.

Chester looked over to an older woman who was standing next to who Kara recognized as Joe West Barry's adopted father.

"Cecile we need your help" Chested told her.

The woman nodded and walked over to the computer and Chester rigged up some device to her head.

"We have tracked her before" Chester explained when he saw Kara and Clark's confused looks.

After a moment the room grew silent and Cecile had her eyes closed. Then she suddenly opened them with her eyes glowing green and the computers started to beep. A ping on the map that was on the screen pulled up. "You know where that is right?" Chester asked.

Kara nodded "lets go" she said and Clark nodded. The two of them took off to the location. "Barry" she said using the comms device "we found Caitlin make sure you keep Deathstorm distracted".

"Got it" Barry replied and she heard him shout something at Deathstorm and went silent.

The two kryptonians put on an extra bust of speed toward Caitlin's location.
____________________________________________
Caitlin:

Caitlin was trying to get back up from the floor but it was extremely difficult because she was still tied to a chair. Deathstorm had hit her and knocked her over because she spit on him when he got close to her face and tried to kiss her. "Note to self don't piss off a supervillain while tied to a chair" she mutterd to herself.