Exposed

Caitlin:

Two weeks since Frost had return and Barry was late to their scheduled meeting "what is taking so long" she mutterd anxiously.

"Im sure Barry is fine" Allegra assured her and Caitlin nodded.

Suddenly a bright flash appeared in the room and Barry had arrived.

Caitlin rushed over to him as he limped out of his suit.

"Barr what happened?" Caitlin asked as she checked over his leg.

"Me and Frost got into an argument" he hissed.

"About what?" Caitlin asked curiously.

"She want's to hurry up and kill you all and Cecile and i said no" He replied as Caitlin started to help him over to the medlab but he stopped.

"Barr your leg-" Caitlin started.

"-if i come back and my leg is wrapped up she will suspect something" Barry replied and Caitlin nodded.

"So whats the plan boss?" Chester asked.

"Yes what is the plan Barry?" Frost's voice sounded from the speakers of the cortex.

"Frost-"

"-its Killer Frost you liar!" Frost hissed.

"Frost please, we just want to help you" Caitlin begged.

Frost laughed over the intercom "help me?" She scoffed "how exactly, by locking me up, brainwashing me, or getting rid of my powers?" She hissed.

"Frost let us end this" Barry pleaded "you and me".

Frost laughed "what a one on one just foe you to use Savitar's suit? Nice try Flash boy, while you slept i reconfigured your suit Cisco wasn't the only one with smarts".

Savitar's suit started to beep loudly, Caitlin braced but felt a gust of air and she was outside.

She looked around and sighed with relief when she saw Chester and Allegra standing next to her.

A loud explosion came from the sea and Barry came running back from there "well i geuss we can kiss that goodbye" he huffed.

"Barry what are we going to do she still has Cecile?" Allegra asked.

Barry scratched his head "i can run back and grab her" he suggested.

Before he could take off Caitlin grabbed his arm "Cait?" Barry asked confused.

"Barr what if she kills you?" Caitlin whispered as her head tilted down.

Barry's hand guided her chin back up to face him "i promise I'll run back to you" he vowed as he kissed the top of her forehead.

As Barry pulled back Caitlin grabbed his head and crashed her lips onto his, giving him a quick but deeply passionate kiss "you better" she told him as a large goofy smile spread across his face and he flashed off.
____________________________________________
Barry:

Barry was feeling the rush "i just kissed Cait" he thought to himself in excitement "does that mean the recording was right does she lo- focus Barry" he told himself as he ran to the hideout.

Once he made it he frantically searched around shouting Cecile's name but no answer.

He ran into Frost's room to find large ice letters on the wall "come alone to the place of most of your greif" Barry took a deap breath and flashed over to Star
____________________________________________
Caitlin:

Barry flashed into the cortex and Caitlin ran to him "Boss what happened you weren't gone long" Chester commented.

"When i got there they were gone" Barry stated "she's waiting at my childhood home" he sighed.