The last race

Barry:

Barry ran into the middle of Central City and ran in a circle at superspeed fast enough for a speedforce portal to form and he waited.

He heard the familiar thunder like crash arival of the forces, he turned around gingerly and saw they all looked tense "Barry my boy please don't do this" Speedforce Nora asked softly.

Barry shook his head "it's to late you can't stop me, nothing can" he hissed.

Deon reached up his hand to snap his fingers but in a split second Barry dashed over and crushed both his hands with the suit and threw Deon into a nearby building.

Bashir's mask formed on his face and his purple tentacles came flying towards Barry, Barry used the suits arm spikes and stabed the tentacles and pulled Bashir to him, caught him by the throat and snapped his neck.

Sara screamed and ran towards him, Barry went to hit her but she turned into Fuerza and smacked him away.

Barry got up and ran around Fuerza trying to stab the large entity to no avail "if I can't kill her I have to trap her" Barry realized.

Barry ran over to the speedforce portal he opened and taunted Fuerza, the large she beast charge at him but Barry dodged ran halfway around the world and ran back as fast as he could, he hit Fuerza with a supersonic punch that caused the surrounding area to get destroyed but Fuerza went flying into the speedforce portal which closed as soon as she was through it.

Barry slowly turned around to face Speedforce Nora who looked terrified "Barry please my sweet baby boy do-".

Before she could finish her sentence Barry ran over and caught her by the throat "-im not your son" he hissed.

Speedforce Nora hit Barry in the chest causing Barry to phase and fly out of his suit "but I am the Speedforce, I gave you your abilities and I can take them away" she snapped as lightning started to swirl around her body.

"You have to catch me" Barry snapped as he hoped into his suit and dashed off.

He ran around the city phasing though buildings as he ran, when he looked behind him he realized just how much faster he was than the speedforce in this suit, he rounded a corner and spun around to catch the speedforce by the neck.

She struggled in his grip and he ran to Star Labs and dropped her off In a cryo chamber he had previously used to contain the speedforce.

"Barr....y" the speedforce said before the cryo chamber put her in a coma.

He heard a familiar whoosh "Barry?"

Barry turned to see Kara who didn't look very joyful "hey Kara, I don't need your help anymore" Barry told her as he stepped out of his suit.

"I'm not here to help you, Barry you just killed three people, that's not like you" Kara said as she took a step back from him.

Barry laughed "Kara there only dead in this timeline, once I change it they be alive" he replied.

Kara shook her head "Barry you can't play God" she told him.

"It's not playing God Kara, it's saving people, why don't you understand" Barry replied rolling his eyes.

Barry started to go back over to his suit but Kara grabbed his shoulder "Kara don't" he warned as he turned his scared face to her.

"Barry I can't let you do this" she replied.

Barry laughed "you think you can stop me?" He asked as he stood still with his back still turned to Kara.

"Barry don't-"