Hell on earth

Barry:

A day had passed since Caitlin's death and Deathstorm's return and it had not been good, between the two of them they managed to take out Metropolis, Gotham, Coast City, Freeland, and Keystone city.

The surviving members were all in the Hall of Justice which was momentarily safe thanks to John Constantine.

Barry had just explained that Star City had just been destroyed and everyone was in a sour mood.

"Well squire looks like it's the end of the world" Constantine stated as he lit a cigarette and let out a huge puff of smoke.

Thea coughed "could you not do that" she snapped.

Constantine blew another puff of smoke out "why? If it's the end of the world then I'm dying happy" he retorted.

"It's not the end of the world we just need a plan" Thea argued.

"Oh a plan eh? A plan to stop a being who killed bloody Superman!?" Constantine exclaimed loudly.

"Yes a plan" Thea replied cooley "if we work together instead of bicker with each other we can stop them".

Constantine laughed "love I think it's gonna take more than your bow and arrow to stop em".

Barry walked off and let the two of them argue.

He walked over to the memorial they had just made fo Clark and found Kara standing there.

"Hey" Barry greeted softly.

"Hi" Kara mumbled.

"Well stop them" he assured her.

Kara only shrugged in reply.

Barry sighed and ran off to Star Labs to the time vault.

Once he entered Gideon greeted him "Hello Mr Allen how can I h-"

"Gideon who all is supposed to die during Deathstorm and Lady Hellfire's attack tomorrow?" He interrupted her.

"Mr Allen showing you this information could mess with the tim-"

"-Gideon show me" Barry snapped impatiently.

Gideon nodded "the victims of tomorrow's attack include John Constantine, Thea Queen, Mia Queen, Felicity Smoak, Mick Rory, Sara Lance, Cisco Ramon, Wallace West, Jay Garrick, Kate Kane, John Diggle, Nora Darhk, Ray Plamer......" as Gideon went through the list of victims fo tomorrow's events Barry zoned out.

"All these deaths and I can't stop it" he whispered to himself.

He zoned back in to hear Gideon finish up "-Alex Danvers, and Caitlin Snow".

Upon hearing her name Barry began to tear up "Gideon could you play Caitlin's message please?".

Gideon nodded and the the recording started playing.

Barry watched it all the way through to the end "-i love you Barr" Caitlin said as she blew a kiss toward the screen and the video froze.

"I love you Cait" he whispered softly.

Barry turned and left the time vault and to see himself in a large open void of space.

He began to slightly panic until he heard the most recognizable voice behind him "Hi Barry".

Barry turned around and was practically in tears when he saw Oliver's face.

He flashed over to him and hugged his friend as tight as he could.

Oliver hugged back softly "it's good to see you to" he chuckled.

Barry stopped and pulled back confused "I thought you died to restart the multiverse?".