Something new?

Caitlin:

Caitlin jolted awake because of a nightmare she had "its ok Caitlin he's gone Deathstorm can't hurt you anymore" she assured herself.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she recognized her bedroom, everything was so familiar and comforting.

She then heard snoring and looked over to see Barry cutely asleep in a chair next to her bed with his arm propping up his head "he stayed with me" she thought to herself and her heart flutterd at the thought.

She sat there for a little while staring at and admiring him. "If only i could wake up next to him" she sighed to herself.

After the words escaped her mouth she scolded herself "he's married it wont ever happen" she sighed.

She got up changed into something comfortable and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the two of them.
____________________________________________
Barry:

Barry groggily woke up "note to self sleeping in a kitchen chair not comfortable" he mutterd to himself.

He stretched and rubbed his eyes and looked around. He looked over to Caitlin's bed and saw she wasn't there "oh no" he thought.

He hurried out of the bedroom and was relieved when he saw Caitlin cooking and listening to music in the kitchen. He leaned up against the wall and watched as Caitlin sung softly to some song she had on as she cooked "smells amazing" he thought "unlike Iris's cooking".

Caitlin was doing a little mini dance around the kitchen and she slipped on a hand towel and started to slip.

Barry immediately flashed over there and caught her. Caitlin looked up surprised at Barry and smiled "morning" she said softly.

Barry set her down and Caitlin took out her earbuds and continued cooking and Barry saw that her phone was playing love story by Taylor Swift and smiled "sorry i didnt mean to wake you up" she apologized.

"Oh no i woke up by myself" Barry replied "i actually kind freaked out when i saw you weren't in your bed" he added unconsciously.

A big smile appeared on Caitlin's face "the Flash worried about me? Why i didn't think i would get the honor" she joked.

"Its not an honor i grant most people" Barry boasted playfully.

Caitlin started to giggle and Barry's heart melted. "She is so beautiful" he thought to himself but he immediately scolded himself when the thought had finished "you can't think like that your happily married" he told himself "right?" He questioned quietly.

Caitlin's voice interrupted his thoughts "are you going to stand there in the middle of the kitchen all day?" She asked and Barry immediately felt embarrassed and moved out of the way.

After a few minutes Caitlin had finished making breakfast "sit" she ordered gesturing to the table.

Barry shook his head "thank you Cait but i don't want to eat all your food" he replied.

"Barry i know your hungry now sit down and eat" she ordered calmly and Barry did as instructed. As soon and he put the first bite of food in his mouth bis mouth melted "this is amazing" thought to himself as he quickly began eating the rest.

He had finished his food a little bit before Caitlin who was still eating "i take it you liked it?" She asked.

"No it was the most horrible thing I've ever eaten Dr Snow i was hardly able to finish it" he sarcastically replied.

Caitlin laughed and covered her mouth which still had food in it. She swallowed the bit down "next time ill not cook for you then" she stated playfully.