Closer.

For context iris disappeared because of her time sickness

Barry:

"Boss where are you?" Chester asked.

"Sorry Chester i had a few thing i needed to do" Barry apologized as he spun around a thief who was running from the cops.

As he was running he saw a man about to rob Jitters so he took his gun and put a banna in his hand and continued.

Down the road he saw an old lady struggling to get across the street who was about to get hit by a car, he ran over grabbed her out of the way and dropped the distracted drive off at CCPD.

He ran back to the old woman to check on her "you okay? don't worry about that i guy i just dropped him off at CCPD" he told the woman.

"Saved by mr Flashy himself" the old woman exclaimed excitedly "I've got to give you a big reward" she said digging in her purse.

"No i can't accept-" Barry started.

"But it's butterscotch" the woman informed him shaking the peice of candy.

"Oh okay" he said taking the peice of candy "i do have a sweet tooth" he thought himself "thats very sweet of you" he thanked the old lady who laughed.

"FLASH!" Chester shouted "we're getting hit hard were not going to make it" Chester informed him.

Barry took off running to Joe's house "hold on Chester im on my way" he shouted.

He ran through Joe's door and threw the dice and it was a 19.

"19 critical hit" Allegra exclaimed.

"Uvoc the clerek attacks with his sacred flame" Barry anounced victoriously as he popped the butterscotch the old lady had given him into his mouth.

"Way stronger than my glave" Cecile anounced in a defeated tone.

"Uvoc vanquishs the litch saving our merry bamd of adventurers" Allegra explained in a telltale voice.

Chester fist bumped Barry and everyone was excited except for poor Joe "what the hell is going on?" He asked confused.

After a few minutes Joe wasn't really getting the game so Barry suggested they all take a break.

"Im sorry" Joe apologized.

Barry shook his head "no i get it it's a little different for family game night".

Joe laughed "a little, it's got a six hundred page instruction booklet" Joe stated.

"Well i, i read the whole thing in like two seconds" Barry explained.

"I read the whole thing in two seconds" Joe mocked playfully.

"I don't sound like that but, Iris convinced me to give it a try and now im having a great time" Barry explained.

"How are we doing with this" Joe asked.

"Well Nora is still in the future" Barry said "so thats a good sign".

Joe nodded "i know well work this out eventually".

Barry nodded in agreement.
____________________________________________
Caitlin:

"Shit!" She shouted as she dropped a vile and it shatterd sending glass and liquid all over the floor.

She had been working in her apartment which she had turned into a large makeshift lab since Frost's funneral, and the only reason was so that she could grab a strand of hair "oh i feel bad about lieing to Barry but if he knew what i was doing he would be so disappointed" she mutterd to herself.