Escape

Barry:

Deathstorm appeared into the cortex in Ronnie form with a sick smile on his face.

Kara stepped forward followed by Clark but Deathstorm raised his hand "ah, ah, ah" he said "if either of you try anything funny Barry over here will pay for your mistakes, and with no speed healing i wonder how fast i could burn his corpse to ash" he hissed threateningly.

Kara stepped intfront of Barry and Clark stayed were he was ready for a fight "what the hell do want Deathstorm!" Barry snapped seriously aggravated by Deathstorm's constant appearances.

"Oh i just wanted to let you all know that Caitlin will be full ready to be my bride in about thirty six hours" he stated the sick grin growing wider "of course there are some kinks im ironing out but other than that its all going smoothly" he laughed.

"I swear to god you bastard when i get out of here-" Barry started but Joe stopped him.

"Barr this is what he wants, the more greif you feel the faster he turns Caitlin, we got to stay calm son" Joe whispered to Barry.

Barry nodden and glared at Deathstorm as he stalked up to him face to face "you may think this is going to work well for you, but it isn't, we have fought plenty of people before and we've stopped them all, Caitlin is strong she'll hold out long enough for us to get out of here and rescue her, and i promise the first thing im going to do is drag your blue flaming through the ocean and put out that pretty little fire" Barry threatened.

"Belive what you will Flash, you won't be able to stop me in time, Caitlin will be my bride,..who knows maybe ill let you be my best man at my wedding" he mocked as he disappeared in a rush of flames.

Barry stood there for a second before Chester spoke up "boss....you okay?" Chester asked.

Barry nodded his head slightly "im fine...right now we need to find a way to shut down the dampeners and get rid of the Barrier so we can find Caitlin" he stated stalking off to the other room.

He walked to the time vault which still had backup power thankfully "hello Barry Allen how can i help you?" Gideon's cheerful A.I. voice asked.

"Gideon i need you to show me Caitlin Snow's future" Barry asked calmly.

Gideon didn't respond "Gideon? didn't you hear me? I want you to show me Caitlin Snow's future" he said irritated.

"With all due respect Mr. Allen you strictly told me to not reveal this information to you" Gideon replied.

Barry became more agitated "when did i tell you that?" Barry asked.

"Two weeks from now" Gideon replied softly.

Barry became even more worried "what happens in the next two weeks Gideon?" he asked.

"Mr. Allen i shouldn't tell you-" she started.

Barry slammed his hands against Gideon's monitor "-dammit Gideon tell me what happens!" Barry demanded.

Gideon's holohead nodded "as you wish Barry"

A series of newspapers from the future was pulled up on the holoscreen "in two days from now Deathstorm succeeds and turns Dr. Caitlin Snow into Lady Hellfire and they go on a murderous rampage, around this time Iris West-Allen's time sickness catches up with her and she dies, you assemble the league to fight Deathstorm and Lady Hellfire, everyone dies except for you, Dr. Snow, and Ms. Zor-el. Lady Hellfire was feading off of Kara's greif and the only way you could stop her was to kill her, by phasing your hand through her back" Gideon explained "afterwards you try for so long to try and change the timeline but the forces wouldn't let you, eventually you give up, you keep being the Flash, and you left me this message to warn you of the future" Gideon finished.