1: The Incident

here is a story with an oc. i will try to submit a chapter every weekend, but it might be dificult with me being a new writer, attempting to juggle two stories.

-----

It was just like any other day for V-13. Reactivating, grunt work, energon, mining, Autobot attack. 

'Wait... Autobots?'

'OH SCRAP!'

Being the cannon fodder V-13 was, they fired at the Autobots to give time for the miners to escape.

"take this yah con!" The green one yelled out.

'This is going to hurt.' V-13 winced before the wrecker pummeled them.

-THWANG-

Everything went dark.

*Decepticon med bay*

Waking up in med bay is lucky for a Decepticon trooper to experience. V-13 must of had a blessing from Primus himself to be able to survive 68 encounters with the Autobots. 69 now. But something feels off to the soldier.

"Ah, your awake. you are good to go now, I already repaired you." Knockout waved off V-13.

V-13 walked out of med bay. They head off to write a report on what happened at the mine.

'~dang he's HOT~' An unknown voice spoke out.

"Who said that" V-13 jumped. They look around finding them-self alone.

'~You don't want to know. Wait why don't I wipe out his brain to have full control. I might be able to actually experience TFP lore that only comes in my dreams~' the voice spoke out again.

V-13's optics widened. "Oh scra-"

everything went dark for the last time.

-----

EH EH EH. I am going to cause so much chaos with this. >:)

Here's a tip. It is okay to be good with animals but even that can cross a line. Happened to me once. Brother's pet fell in love with me. Check for a new chapter next week.