13: O no He trapped

Sorry again for the late chapter. I have been having problems with life. Not in a suicidal way though. Job stuff and degree. But let's be honest. I forgor.

Another update, it has been a month, i forgot even more and now am stuck. How does one even get writers block on a crack fic. Might be because I don't have any crack. Imma pull out the smarties.

":A Cybertronian language or Bumblebee.:"

"-Voice recording or video-"

"Normal talking. AND SHOUTING! OR EMPHASIS."

'Thoughts'

[Bond]

/Communications or phone/

//email or text "code words"//

(Quick note or comment from author.)

*Scene change*

=sound effect or noise=

"~Flirt or fancy~"

-----

Vim was sitting in their quarters. Just chilling. Yeah, nothing weird this time for some reason...

*G1 theme ringtone*

Vim jumped into the fourth dimension in surprise. "Ah crap. I'm going to get a major head thumping from that."

When they came back to, well, a reality they answered the com link. "Vern's Scrap yard. You break it, we take it. Are you calling for our accidental murder sale?"

/ ... - V-13- -you are needed for a mission-. -A job for- -an outsider-./ Soundwave responds, or at least it could be with all the voice clips.

"OMP give me the juicy deets~. *Rumbling hiss of a laugh*" Vim found the line amusing enough to crouch down in a stifled laugh. A deadline tone wired in Vim's com.

A notification went off in their helm. It showed a set of coordinates and a short message, /Breakdown was taken by humans/ 'oh no not my big buddy'

Vim quickly looks through technology around the US until he finds a dark tunnel with an unconscious breakdown pinned to the ground.

Vim runs out to the main room of the base. "We've got a mission! Who's coming along!"

*Breakdown POV*

Breakdown onlines in a dark tunnel. He looks around and sees tools lining the walls and subway tracks under him. He tries to get up but finds himself restrained with steel bars bent into cuffs. He struggles against them more in slight panic. He has been captured. The bots are going to torture information out of him. He grunts in pain as the cuffs slightly dig into his armored arms and legs. He stops fighting once he realizes he is not going to break free.

A small door opens and a human in an armored military-like uniform enters the room. The fleshling was followed by two more with weapons and masks covering their organic face plates.

Breakdown growls in anger at the humans. "FILTHY FLESHLINGS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"

The human without a face covering walks closer to him from the small bridge-like balcony. "We are MECH. I am Silas."

Breakdown glares at the man. "Release me now and I will let you live."

Silas's monotone expression does not falter. "I am afraid you are far too valuable to us."

Breakdown grunts out a laugh. "Megatron will never pay a ransom."

"Oh you misunderstand. We don't want a ransom, only you." Silas glares at the restrained ex-wrecker. "All of you." (bro is a robophile.)

Breakdown struggles against the cuffs again. He begins yelling in pain and anger.

Silas reaches out to grab the railings on the balcony. "Full disclosure, we intend to rip you apart. Break you down if you will. And we will utilize anything we discover to develop a new generation of weaponry."

Silas snaps his fingers. A masked man on the ground approached the trapped cybertronian. The industrial machines with drills on the end start to move and slowly rotate as they approach their victim. Breakdown had a worried look on his face before he masked it up.

"I'm afraid that you won't survive the process, so thank you in advance for your sacrifice. MECH is very much in your debt." Silas spoke as he walked towards Breakdown's head.

Breakdown glares at Silas. "You are making a very big mistake, little man. When I am finished with you they will have to scrape you off the floor."

Silas squatted down to be slightly more eye level with the cybertronian. "Since you are evidently not squeamish, I'll allow you to watch." he turns his head towards the masked henchman. "Are his pain receptors disabled?" the man nodded. "Good. then he won't make as much noise. Open him up." Silas says with a smile on his face.

Breakdown's right side of his face twitched in instinctive fear. A bad habit that he thought he grew out of during the war. The masked man lifted up an arm, signaling the drills to move closer to the Decepticon.

----

Imma stop here cause I'm stuck.

Who should be on the rescue team? You can choose multiple options, just choose please, I literally cant decide. (top 5 will be in)

- Vim

- Jurassicon

- Everet

- Skullcrusher

- Dump

- SS1

- SS2

- Steve

- Stereo

- A random grizzly bear (you guys can name him/her by '<3' comments with a name idea)

(your choice may or may not change the future. >:}

Remember, the sooner you deicide the sooner a new chapter will come out. >:]

Keep in mind, having snacks when you are out and about is nice. Had pocket cheez-it crackers during graduation. Yummy. Until the next chapter. Mwa ha ha.