8: Plagues and micro scraplings

Yes I'm going to mix a little of some Transformers IDW into this. I mean, why not.

Warning, there is a babbi. She be deceiving and cute.

":A Cybertronian language or Bumblebee.:"

"-Voice recording or video-"

"Normal talking. AND SHOUTING! OR EMPHASIS."

'Thoughts'

[Bond]

/Communications or phone/

//email or text "code words"//

(Quick note or comment from author.)

*Scene change*

=sound effect or noise=

"~Flirt or fancy~"

-----

The Renecons were waiting around. Hoping for some action to pop up.

=Discord notification sound=

"Looks like a distress beacon."Everet opens the signal details onto the screen. "Autobot. Other side of the planet."

Vim perks up. "Does it happen to be an infected ship with the cybonic plague?"

All the bots stare at them. Vim tilted their helm. "What, I just know this episode."

Stereo sighs. She whistles ":I'll get the shielding chips.:"

*At the Autobot ship. (before Prime and Ratchet got there.)*

The Renecons arrive at the back entrance of the ship. There were a few rusted corpses, only enough for them to watch their step. All of the perished autobots are identical to each other. The dark hallways creaked with every step made. Thank goodness Skullcrusher and Jurasicon guarded the entryway of the ship. Two over sized bots would surely break through the floor.

After cutting open the fifth door the Rececons came across, the group heard some scuttering and whirling noises. It seemed to have came from the small pod in the corner. Stereo and Everet charged up their weapons. Vim casually approached the pod in confusion, reaching for a small crevice. There were supposed to be no survivors.

After the latch was pulled, the pod opened up to reveal a small white form. Vim's optics almost fell out in shock. It was a basic sparkling protoform with minor development. The sparkling has a singular yellow optic for a face and claws. Vim instantly picked up the small form to show to their team.

"Guys, we have a new member." Vim bounced the sparkling in their servos. "Its Whirl JR!"

The two put their weapons away. Stereo eyed the sparkling. ":How do you know it's name?:" Everet started scanning the sparkling for complications.

Vim had a big grin that even effected their visor. "I recognize the little pest from a comic series. you will never guess what she is."

Everet shrieked and ran out of the room. Vim chuckled. "Whirl had taken this innosent bean under his wing when she was found on the lost light. She is a microscopic subspecies of scrapling. The micro-scraplings comes in groups, they work together to create a nonthreatening image to gain the upper hand."

Stereo zipped away, following Everet. Vim started to wheeze hysterically. Whirl JR giggled, finding the noises humorous. Vim carried the white mass of fear to the exit. "So how did you time travel to the past and end up on an Autobot plague ship?" Whirl JR yawned, she snuggled into Vim's chassis. Vim softly smiled. "You had a long adventure. I'm sure your insane sire won't mind if some cons watched over you for a bit." Vim paused before shuttering. "Never mind. He will mind and kill us. Maybe we can be an exception since we are a special squad with more insanity."

Vim proudly walks off of the ship with Whirl JR sleeping peacefully against their spark chamber. The Renecons already left without their commander. Pft, it's just a micro scrapling swarm. So Vim transformed into a helicopter, flying off to base.

*Time skip, at the Renecon HQ*

Steve reported in about the incident with Megatron. Vim asked Steve to tell Soundwave that Megatron will be fine, just keep his body on the table and leave the doors unlocked. Megatron will comeback in Bumblebee's body.

That's a statement you don't hear every day. Vim left Whirl JR in one of the guest rooms they modified.

Unfortunately, Skullcrusher has gained a little bit of affection from the sparkling-look-alike, Whirl JR's coloring started to become the same blue color as the Insecticon. Skullcrusher's coloring books are too powerful. Hopefully she wont grow mandibles.

-----

sorry for the late chapter. i was sick on Saturday. glad i made this chapter somewhat wholesome. enjoy the little bit of mtmte i added in. any ideas on what will happen next?

mourning update. would of sent this sooner if i did not have a fever.

Comment any ideas or quotes please. it really helps out. Vote if you like this funky story so far. Check in on the next weekend for a new chapter.

Fun fact, Pedophobia is the fear of children and there are four different names for fear of childbirth.