10: Inter-dimentional Field Trip

Thank you @Lazulite_Beast for making my hospital time bearable. check out their stories. lots of funny chaos. they actually inspired me to make this.

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you my dear readers. I have returned. Now let's find out what happens to our con, Vim.

Another note, It has been two or three months since I started writing this. The top note is out of date, but still, many thanks to Lazulite. :)

":A Cybertronian language or Bumblebee.:"

"-Voice recording or video-"

"Normal talking. AND SHOUTING! OR EMPHASIS."

'Thoughts'

[Bond]

/Communications or phone/

//email or text "code words"//

(Quick note or comment from author.)

*Scene change*

=sound effect or noise=

"~Flirt or fancy~"

-----

Welp. Here we are. Vim's armor is welded to a wall because they already escaped everything else. Miko is currently using them like a jungle gym while asking nonsense questions at a rapid pace. Vim is able to answer them all just as fast.

"AreThereBabyRobots?" "YEP." "AreThereAnyOnTheDecepticonSide?" "NO" "DoYouHaveABaby?" "KIND OF. JUST WATCHING HER." "WhatDoesSheLookLike?" "SHE IS
ACTUALLY A SUBSPECIES OF SCRAPLING." "Eww. ShowMeAPicture." "OKAY." "WhyDoesSheLookNormal?" "GENETICS." SoWhoAreHerParents?" "HE IS ACTUALLY A WRECKER. NO MOM THO." "WhoIsHe?" "A INSANE BLUE HELICOPTER WHO HAD HIS HEAD AND HANDS CHIPPED OFF BY THE GOVERNMENT. HIS NAME IS WHIRL." "Omg. SoCool-"

The fast talking was cut off by Bulkhead. "Whirl?" He leans closer to Vim and glares at him. "You are lying. Whirl would never have kids."

Vim laughs. "It isn't his. He adopted the bugger. Or I guess he will adopt her. This will technically happen after Cybertron is restored. Still don't know how Whirl Jr timetraveled." Everyone stares at the deranged helicon. "So on another note, I got a new energon. It is too much for me so why don't you take it." They reached into their sub space and pulled out a magenta colored cube. They then dropped it. "Oh no. My croissant."

An upside down chicken appeared out of nowhere and started break dancing (Idea from my brother) before exploding into a puff of confetti. All the Autobots have a helm-ach from the confusion, so they ignored the brown vehicon.

Ratchet gasps from his terminal. "A moving dark energon signal." Ratchet looks at Optimus, "And it is moving fast."

Optimus squinted his optics. "Megatron."

Arcee walks forward. "Where did he find more of the bad stuff?"

Bulk follows behind her. "And what is he going to do with it? Recrute a new army of the undead?"

Miko clambers off of Vim, her eyes sparkled. "Zombiecons?"

Vim finds this as a perfect opportunity to educate the girl. "Terrorcons. True zombie cons can infect other cybertronians. Terror cons strike terror into the creations of Primus. Hence the name." Vim crosses their arms. "'Sides, they aren't as cool as spark eaters." Miko nods.

"Megatron seems to be heading to a very familiar site." Optimus speaks out.

"Hey." Vim whispers to Miko. "Don't grab your phone. You will need it at base to escape the shadow zone." Vim's head goes limp.

*In a rocky canyon*

"Ah, yes." Starscream moans. "The power of dark energon, BE MINE!" Starscream started posing. "Symbiosis." He laughs. "I can feel it!"