2: High Heels

I am submitting something early. my brain is filled with insanity and runs off of chaos. please enjoy my chapter.

-----

V-13 went online once again, but V-13 is not the same bot as before. An unknown entity has taken over. V-13 walks off to the brig, looking for their target.

"You there." Starscream squawks. "Your report is late."

V-13 smiled underneath their mask. "I am sorry commander Starscream. I got sidetracked looking at your battle strategy recordings." V-13 bowed down to keep up their act. " I must say you pull off high heels very well."

Starscream puffed out his wings in pride. "Why you must be very observant, lowly worker. But I am unfamiliar with this term you use."

"Understood commander. 'High heels' is an earth term for airborne attack formations. Very few are able to successfully achieve such skill as you, lord." V-13 bows again, hiding their giggles.

"is it not apparent?" Starscream walked away. "I will over-look your untimely report this time."

"Many thanks my lord." V-13 bowed a third time. They walked off to the med bay.

V-13 breaks down laughing. "Hey Knockout. You will never believe what I did."

Knockout gave a confused look. "Is your processor damaged? Maybe your coding is off. Vheicons are not supposed to act like this."

V-13 took off their mask to give Knockout a mischievous look. "If you do not report me, I will make it up to you by having your orders over Starscream's."

"Okay deal. Now tell me what you did." Knockout smiled.

V-13 wheezed. "I made Starscream believe that a human shoe, that looks like his peds, are a battle stradigy that only few can pull off. So now he thinks he rocks in high heels."

Knockout laughed a bit. "I got to tell Breakdown about this." Knockout walks off.

"One more thing Knockout." V-13 called out. Knockout faced him. "In the future, Breakdown will be weaked by fighting and defeating Bulkhead. This will make him be captured by a evil human organization. He will make it out, but with a missing optic."

Knockout gave a confused look. Then he walks off to tell breakdown he funny story.

V-13 puts back on their mask and goes off to a secluded area. The very place Soundwave prefers to spend his free time. No one knows of this place.

"Commander Soundwave." V-13 spoke up. Soundwave jumps a little and puts his visor on before facing the intruder. "Do not fret, I wont tell anyone about your special place. I just wish to tie up a loose end for a trick I done."

Soundwave's visor shows a question mark.

V-13 smiled. "If Starscream asks what 'high heels' are, inform him that it is a human's airborne battle strategy ."

Soundwave's visor pops up a smiley face.

"I knew you would find it funny. Tell Lazerbeak I like her polish today, and that I appreciate all she does for the Decepticon cause." V-13 said before heading off to the Decepticon troop rooms.

"Time to turn in for the cycle. Recharge well everyone. Don't let the Auto-bugs bite." V-13 called out to the Vheicons and Eradicons.

Some of them broke out in laughter while others just stay quiet.

*middle of the night, troop room 2*

573V3 onlines to a strange noise. There was a quiet mechanical laugh echoing through the room. The source is coming from the next troop room over. He gasps underneath his breath. V-13 frame twisted around in a disturbing way. They somehow were crawling on the ceiling while cackling. Then V-13 starts singing.

"What do-you-do wiiith all those hard-boiled eggs. What do-you-do wiiith all those hard-boiled eggs...." This continues until three in the morning. V-13 untangled their central stabilizer(spine), landed onto the floor without a sound. They turn to 573V3. "Good night Steve. and remember, life is a figment of imagination, reality is an illusion and orange juice is the wine of gods." V-13 disappears.

573V3 runs back to berth. He did not shut down for the rest of the night, proccessor racing with confusion and a little bit of fear. When the other troops online to start their work, 3V3237, the eradicon, went to check on 573V3. "Are you functioning? you look like a Terrorcon."

573V3 stands up, pure horror radiating from his frame. "I witnessed something... strange."

V-13 walks up to the two. "Did you recharge well Everet?" V-13 turns to 573V3, and whispers. "sorry for earlier, i will make it up to you."

the trio of troopers head off to the troop commons to get today's orders.

-----

I am very chaotic. the song V-13 sang is a song me and my brothers made up for Easter. anyways ideas for more chaotic things are open. Greek yogurt is very healthy to people and works for giving medication to chickens. until my next chapter.