3: Or-energon

I wish it is a different kind of drink because I am allergic to citruses, including oranges. The color orange and yellow makes me sad now. ._.

Well anyways another chapter that I made early. I don't know why, maybe not following anything is easier for me.

-----

V-13 has finished their tasks early. They chuckle while driving down Jasper Nevada. They go to Knockout Burger, where jack works his shift. They pull into the drive through.

"Welcome to Knockout Burger where every Burger is a knock out. How can I help you." Jack's voice spoke through the intercom.

"I am not exactly supposed to be here Jack, but do you serve orange juice? If not can I just have some of the orange flavoring meant for your soda thingies?" V-13 spoke.

"We do serve orange juice. how much do you want?" Jack sighed through the intercom.

"How much can you give me. I can pay for it." V-13 responded. "I am doing this for a personal project."

V-13 hears Jack off in the distance of the mic. "Hey Brenda. We got a weird one. They want the orange juice and can pay for it. What should I do?" There was a pause. "Alright I will do that."

Jack speaks in the mic again. "Okay sir, pull forward to the next window. You will have to pay double for taking our whole stock."

V-13 grins in victory. "Alright then. Thank you Jack. Tell Arcee that 'Vim said hi.'"

V-13 speed off to the next window. Three under-paid workers go up to the car. V-13 activates a home made holoform, opens the back trunk and pays a generous tip to the workers. They quickly loaded a barrel of orange juice into the trunk with smiles on their faces. One they were done V-13 drives off to the empty Nevada wilderness to call for a ground bridge. As soon as it appeared, V-13 ran through with the supplies for their experiment.

"Thanks Soundwave." V-13 runs off to the energon storage for their ration. V-13 has an incredible plan. Making new types of energon using human resources and earth minerals. V-13 takes their energon cube and ingredients to the laboratory.

Knockout was in there with Breakdown. "What are you doing here, Vim?" V-13 is glad the most attractive character in TFP is using their personal designation.

V-13 takes off the mask and grins at the couple. "I am using the lab for a personal experiment." They put down the orange juice, energon and multiple rocks they found in their mining operation.

Breakdown pokes a rock. "What is all of this?"

Vim opens the container of OJ. "The rocks are from earth. Mostly limestone, topaz, ruby and fools gold. There are some other minerals that are meant for chemical reactions, flavor and coloration."

Breakdown smiles. "So you are brewing some high grade?"

"Eventually I might. This is more of an after recharge specialized energon that wakes you up, improves vision and tastes good." Vim starts crushing the rocks into fine powder.

Knockout looks confused. "One can't make a new type of energon that easily. What makes you think you can do this?"

Vim giggles. "I had twelve years of scientific education and all the records of cybertron downloaded in memory and as podcasts to listen to. I can also see the future of your universe."

Knockout shakes his head. "I don't believe you. You can use the lab as long as you don't break anything and clean up any messes you make."

Breakdown and Knockout walk out of the lab, leaving V-13 to their scheming.

*hours later, troop commons*

"Hey Steve!" Vim called out.

"What is it now V-13" 573V3 sighed.

Vim offered 573V3 an energon cube with orange energon that has a thicker consistency. "I am offering you this energon treat i just barely perfected. it should help out your drowsiness."

573V3 eyed the liquid in suspicion. he hesitantly takes the cube and sips at the substance. his eyes widen. "Primus! This is better then highgrade!" 573V3 shouts.

At the mention of highgrade multiple Vheicons and Eradicons surround the two Vheicons. Vim laughed. "I am brewing up some more or-energon to share with all of you. It should help wake your systems and improve your optic zoom and light sensory."

The low ranks of the Decepticons cheer out in appreciation. Vim smiled behind their mask. "I am going to bring some to Soundwave to see if he likes it. Any higher ups you want me to bring samples to?"

*some time later in the brig*

"My lord, I had used up my energon ration for the day to perfect this concoction. I bring the perfected result to you and the commanders to see if you approve." Vim bows.

"This is very interesting V-13. How did you create this 'Or-energon'?" Megatron ponders after taking the sample.

Vim stands up straight. "I used the minerals and elements I collected while guarding mining operations. I even safely purchased human ingredients using some of the jewels we come across."

The warmonger nodded in thought. "You can give samples to your commanders. I approve of this new or-energon to be used."

Vim handed Soundwave two small cubes before walking out of the brig. Vim does a little victory dance. "Yes!"

Vim jogs to the med bay. "Here is a sample for each Knocks and Break. Megatron approved it already. I also sent the recipe to your contact."

Vim runs down to the flight deck. "Commander Scarscream! I brewed a new type of energon. I wanted to give you a sample to see if it is worthy for your tastes." Vim hands the small cube to the seeker before running faster then Blurr to the trooper commons.

Before entering Vim calmed them-self down and put up a depressed look before limping into the commons. The troops waited to learn what had happened.

Vim smiled, perked up, and shouted out. "THEY ALL LIKE IT!"

All the troops had a small, quiet celebration. Then it was time to clock in for recharge. Vim goes to the top of the Nemisis to watch the stars. They release a crazed laugh as they look in the direction of the Autobot base. Vim can some how transport their mind to other devices to witness anything. they are currently in Ratchets desktop looking at Arcee's panicked look.

*at the Autobot base*

Arcee paced around the main area. "Jack told me that a Vheicon went to his work place today. It ordered all of the orange juice and told Jack to say that 'Vim says hi.' what do you think the Decepticons are up to."

Optimus has a grim look on his face. "this could be catastrophic."

*back to Vim*

Vim was rolling around in hysterics. Not in taking air in their fit of wheezing.

-----

please vote and share the story with others. FOR VHEICON RECOGNITION!

This is fun. here's a fact. human meat starts to cook at 110 degrees Fahrenheit. until next chapter