Just Keep Running *Pokemon Black*[Prologue+Chapter 1]

Prologue-

They were gaining on me, fast.

I kept running even though I couldn't feel my legs. I looked behind me and saw an angry looking Swoobat flying a few feet behind me. This was one of those instances when I wished that some pokemon weren't so difficult for me to own, and that I wasn't such a horrible  trainer. At this moment, I really wished that my parents were still around and I was still back in Sinnoh region, but that was awhile ago. Now I had gotten into trouble and I had to pay for it.

"Swoobat, use Gust!" The man behind me yelled. I looked behind me and the Swoobat sent a sharp gust at me and I tripped over a large rock and fell flat on my face. I couldn't get up, I was too weak, this was impossible. I could feel my face get hot and I touched it lightly, blood.

I heard them get closer and I saw their shoe right next to my face. "Get her, we'll bring her to N, then she'll have to release her pokemon!" He said enthusiastically.

"Please, I told you, I don't have any pokemon!" I pleaded through a raspy and exhausted voice.

The second man kicked me in the side. "Answer honestly! We saw you with a Zorua yesterday!" I felt my stomach churn as I couldn't respond. I couldn't tell them, I just couldn't, that would get me in much more trouble, and then N would find out. They were taking me to him anyway, maybe I should.

Chapter one-

I stepped outside and jumped down from the tree. A small Lillipup jumped by me and a Patrat followed close behind it. I walked around a little until I found the berry tree that I ate from most mornings. I picked a few blue berries and ate. Once I was satisfied I walked down to the stream to wash my face and get ready for the day.

I walked to a small house and knocked on the door. An old woman with hair as white as clouds answered the door. Her face was carved with deep wrinkles.

"Meadow, what are you doing here? I told you not to bother to come if you are going to come late." She said irritatedly. Meadow isn't my real name, my real name is Daisy-Rose, but since that takes awhile to say and it doesn't sound that catchy, people just call me Meadow.

"Sorry ma'am, Mother kept me at home for an extra few minutes talking to me about the proper way to hold a baby pokemon. There is a new young one at the neighbors home." I lied while stepping inside. She lead me to the back.

"Is that so? Well as long as it had to do with the raising of pokemon." We reached the play area where there were dozens of little pokemon playing around and chasing each other playfully. "You get out at seven today."

"Okay, thank you." I said, she walked to the front and I walked to the Minccino that I didn't recognize.

This was my work, a small pokemon daycare. There are many pokemon day cares all over Unova region, some are just much larger than others, and this was a smaller one. It was in a tiny village located off of route 7. I have no parents too, that's the reason that I sleep in a tree, because I have everyone fooled that I have parents. My parents aren't dead, but it really seems like they were.

About four months ago, I was on a cruise ship with my parents, my older sister, and my older brother, and our ship was hijacked. Mostly everyone ran to the boats in time and got out of there before the hijackers went away with the people they had. In our room, we hadn't heard about all of this, but we knew that something was very wrong when someone was trying to bust down our door.

Mom told me to jump out of the port hole and try to make it to one of the boats. I jumped, expecting my parents, brother, and sister to follow but they didn't. I swam to a nearby boat and we floated on the tide until we got to Unova Region.

I told every one of the survivors that I would be fine. I said that my parents were on another boat and I had a grandmother living in the  Unvoa region. I was really good a lying to people. It was'nt a skill that I was proud of, but I needed it to get along. I usually cannot lie to people that I like or are extremely nice to me though. I never lied to my parents or my siblings. I did lie to Mrs. and Mr. Renolds, but only because I had to. I don't know how they don't realize that I'm coming to work everyday with the same clothes I came in with yesterday. I have a few changes of clothes, but I wear each piece of clothing twice before washing it in a river. It's really weird, I used to make my mom wash my clothes after I wore it for three hours.

I noticed someone looking over the fence and waved. He had long green hair and a black cap on. He looked around my age. He gave me a stiff glare and I made Minccino wave to him. Minccino giggled and climbed up to my back. I laughed and looked up to the guy. He was still staring.

"Would you like to play with her?" I asked. Mrs. Renolds always let me take children into the play area to play with some of pokemon. She knew how much they enjoyed it, I enjoyed it too, I love children, most of the time.

He kept staring and then he turned away and walked off. "Well he could've just said no thanks." I murmured and kept playing with Minccino. I played with all of the other pokemon and soon my shift was over and I went to the forest to get ready for dinner. I always went to the Pokemon Center for dinner. I would go in and take their leftovers after all the trainers left.

I made my way to the Pokemon Center and waited until all the trainers left the dining hall. The kitchen where they kept the leftovers were right off of the dining hall. I silently entered and quietly ran until I got to the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet where they put the leftovers and stared at it. It was empty tonight, it was never empty. I looked up to the top shelf and found where they had put the leftovers tonight. There were several containers and I tried to reach to grab them so I could leave before I got caught. I went on my tip-toes and tried to reach but nothing would work. I was short and I was really hating that right now.

An hand came and brought down the containers and placed them in my hands. Stunned, I jumped to the side and looked at who was at my side. It was the boy who had stared at me at the Daycare. He stared at me with his soft green eyes. His face lightened, but he wasn't smiling. His mouth opened and I suddenly assumed that he was going to yell for help. Before words came out of his mouth I turned around and jumped out of the open window.

The window was low and I ran out of the town and got into the forest. I jumped up into my tree and began to eat my dinner. My heart was still beating like a drum and I just couldn't understand why he would give those to me. I got ready for bed and slept on the thought. It was a very confusing thought.