Just Keep Running *Pokemon Black* [Chapter 7]

Chapter 7-

It took some time, but eventually I had healed. I was feeling back to myself again, for the first time in awhile. I decided that I should be leaving N. He's been helping me heal for such a long time and he's been so wonderful, but I would feel bad if I continued to live here when I'm well again.

N came into my room and set down a tray of pancakes one morning. "N, can I talk to you about something?" I asked him. 

"Yes," he said and sat down next to me. 

I took a deep breath. "I think I should be leaving. I'm feeling so much better." I showed a small smile.

"No. You can't leave." He said bluntly.

"Why not? N, I'm really better now. My stomach is all healed and I've been on low dose for a week now. I can take care of myself." I would like to stay with him, but to me, it really isn't the right thing to do. 

"You have to stay here!" He shouted, this is the first time I've ever heard him yell at me, I was really shocked.

"N, please. You know I should be leaving. I'm fine where I was." 

"You lived in a tree! That's not where someone like you should be!" 

"What do you mean?" I asked slowly.

N jumped up and began pacing. This is the first time I've seen him in this sort of state. He's usually so calm and serene. "You deserve so much more than that Meadow! I don't know if you realize but you're a really good person. My father told me that all pokemon trainers hurt their pokemon, and they're so mean. I've seen the way you act around them though, and I know that you're different than all the rest." 

"N, I'm not a pokemon trainer though. Frankly, I'm quite terrified of some pokemon."

"No," he kept pacing. "You're a good person! Good people shouldn't have to live how you have to live. They should get better! Why should you have to struggle for food, when you're nice to so many people, and you do so much for others? Why should mean people be given everything they ask for? It's just not right!" 

I stood up. "Some things really aren't right. I'm sorry to say that I'm not as good as I may appear. I've done a lot of bad things in my years." 

"Well so have I and I'm still living like this!" 

I got closer to him and stopped him. I put my hands on his shoulders. He was shaking, he was so upset. He just hugged me, for the first time, he actually hugged me. "It's all right N." I repeated softly. This is so unlike N. It's like, being around me changed him. "Don't worry N, I'll stay." I somewhat realized something at that moment. N needs me. He just needs me to be around. I have a feeling that before me, N didn't have many friends, and he didn't really talk with other people of his age, and it was really just adults. He never told me anything about his father, unless he did it in a way that I wouldn't really realize it. 

Now I know, I can't leave N. And N can't leave me.