Just Keep Running *Pokemon Black* [Chapter 11]

Chapter 11- 

The next morning I went to the Pokemon Center to call N, it has been three weeks since I've last seen him and I just really need to see his face and hear the sound of his voice, and I also need to ask him a few questions about these so called "body guards". I went up to the machine, put on the bulky headphones, and called N's XTransceiver. 

N's face popped up on the screen. He looked the same, with his strange green hair and his light green eyes. His eyes did look more tired than usual, and his smile wasn't as widely strung as it usually was. 

"Hi sweetheart," I smiled. 

"Hello Meadow, how's everything?" His voice was soft as he spoke into the microphone, and he did a quick turn to his sides to see if anyone was watching. 

I picked up Zorua and held her in my arms. She saw N and immediately perked up. "Not too bad, Zorua and I are doing pretty well together." 

"That great. Have you been lonely without me?" 

I put Zorua down and pulled a chair from a nearby counter. "A bit, there's been some strange things going on." 

"What kinds of strange things?" 

"I don't know, I see your guards around a lot more than I used to." 

"Oh," he bit his lip, "I forgot to tell you that I left a few around the neighborhood, just to keep you safe." 

That didn't really seem like something that N would do, I cocked my head. "Really? How many?" 

There was a voice off screen and N looked beyond the camera of the XTransceiver. "Did we? Okay, keep on that trail." he said louder. He looked back at the camera. "I have to get going. Let's talk next Tuesday okay?" I nodded, "Goodbye, I love you." 

The screen went black before I could even respond, "I love you too..." I whispered and hung the headphones back up. 

Zorua and I walked out of the Pokemon Center and into the tall grass. I went to what I thought was the center of it and just sat down on the dirt. "He's probably so busy with whatever he's doing..." I mumbled to Zorua. 

"So Zorua, what are you up to doing?" I asked. She walked over and nudged the front pocked of my backpack, spilling out a few pokeballs. "Yeah, I guess that'd be wise." 

I stood up and began to walk around, in search of some random wild pokemon. I suddenly noticed there was a bush rustling violently. I quietly walked over there to see an Audino picking berries from the bush and stuffing them into her mouth. She noticed me and began to stare for a few moments. 

"Zorua, use foul play!" I shouted, she immediately attacked and the Audino fell the ground. She used take down on Zorua and was shaking it off for a moment. I threw a pokeball at her, I held my breath as it began to wiggle. The ball stopped and made a soft click noise. I jumped into the air and let out a quick yelp of excitment.

I turned back to Zorua, "You okay?" She smirked and I went to the pokeball and picked it up. "Let's go home." I said as I began to dash back to the house. I swear it was the fastest I've ever run without someone having to chase me for me to have the motivation. 

I went to my bedroom and clicked the button on the pokeball and let Audino out. She seemed to be a little shaken up as she looked around the room startled. 

I took a seat on the bed for a moment as I stared at my first caught pokemon.