Are

A familiar redhead rest upon the tree branch where the forest shelters the shadow from the sunbeams. The bright field of red burns Hyunjin's eyes as the red light reflects in his eyes from afar.

His figure leans back on the tree branch with his chest and collar bone exposed, the sun seeping through the trees to kiss his glowing skin. His scales underneath the sunlight reflect off sparkles while he rests his figure after a long bath in the rose river not too far from the field.

His ruby hair gleams in the light as water droplets slide gently down his neck down to the valley of his chest. His eyes slightly flutter open when he hears the village merchant leaving the village to deliver his goodies to the markets.

His ears picked up something bizarre and immediately Hyunjin gets up from where he lay. His eyes rummage around the village from below the hill, and finally he's heard it clearly.

Crumbling his fist, Hyunjin sighs in disbelief.

"Oh, Y/N~" He softly chuckles to himself. "Whether you are an animal, a demon, or a human...these folks will despise you to death once they are convinced enough."

How unfortunate.

----

"Y/N!" You whip your head again at the sound of Felix's voice. You furrow your brows.

"What is it this time?" You huff. Clearly irritated after a whole morning lecture about going to the red field again.

Felix sighs, "Okay, I know you must be annoyed but listen to me." You hum in response.

Felix grabs both of your shoulders.

"Tell me, you are not a witch, right?" You blink at the sudden nerves of assumption. Lightly, you smack his shoulder. Felix sighs in relief, "I knew it. I knew you weren't one but everybody is thinking so."

You look back at Felix a bewilder look appears on your face at the words he had told you.

"The village folks think I'm a witch?" You jolt up from your chair where you were preparing yourself for your last performance but Felix can only sigh again and nod his head at your question.

You shake your head in disbelief.

Assuming that you are a prostitute was bad enough but to assume that you are a witch was definitely bizarre. The idea of it is dangerous enough to get your mind moving.

There are more than just demons that the village is scared of...witches. Witches were known to have hidden beauty and hidden tricks up their sleeves to charm others with their magic spells and many more of the unordinary but to assume that you out of all people a witch was going too far.

Being accused of being a witch was much more dangerous than being a demon. In most cases, folks like yours were more driven to kill witches than the demons. Demons are not matched but witches are still sort of human which means they shouldn't be difficult to kill.

You shudder at the thought of getting hanged and set on fire to prove your guilt.

Felix pats your shoulders, and hugs you into his chest, "Relax, I'm sure it's a misunderstanding---I mean it is but like---I'm sure not everyone is going to believe the rumors okay? Today is your last day to perform anyway so let us hope things go smoothly."

You nodded slightly, still not over the accusations being thrown over your name. Felix sighs, rubbing circles on your back.

The door to your chamber opens and quickly you and Felix turn your head to face the person.

Jeongin nervously walks in, "I have bad news..."

Felix, "I know it is gonna be bad but like can we just pray it is not as bad as it will sound?"