Outro: The Last Dance

Far far away, among a deep valley, was once a lovely Village. The Rose village, that one must cross the field of Dancing roses before settling down within the village, held a beautiful meaning but despite the beauty it seems, there was much more behind the field of rubies.

What was once a land of beauty was now a field of ashes and a burial mound. 

Ever since that night of the last dance between a beautiful dancer and the rumored rose demon, the land has never been touched by life ever again. 

Rumors spread like wildfire that its been cursed by the demon who once lived there and by the beautiful dancer who was accused and burnt to death. However, the only words shared from those who had witnessed the scene and survived through the chaos were not words of confirmations regarding the stories but words of epiphany. 

"Did she ever get the chance to escape from the demon?"

"Oh, what about the handsome demon? Did he died with her too?"

"How romantic!"

"No, they deserved it! They plotted a curse why else would you believe that they are---"

A deep chuckle enters the tavern, disrupting the gossips and the storyteller.

He smiles, as the flashback of what he's seen years ago played in his mind. He takes a seat in silence as their watchful eyes remain on him. 

He takes a sip of his drink. The old story teller furrows his brows before realizing who the man was. 

"Yongbok! Where have you been?"

Felix glance the man and tosses him a gold coin. 

"I was travelling."

"How is Jeongin doing? Any luck?"

Felix smiles before shaking his head, "He's given up since that night. It is only I who is still searching but now that I am here..." his voice trails off.

The old storyteller sighs deeply in condolescence. He lays a hand gently on the young man's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Yongbok, but I think its time to let go of your best friend. Y/N will not like to see you like this, it'll only pain her soul more, the longer you weep and the longer you mourn." 

Felix nodded but a strange smile tugs his lips again. Confused, the old man questioned him, "Why the sudden smile, Yongbok? Have I said something wrong?"

Felix shakes his head, "No..."

The old man raise a brow for clarification but Felix only gets up from his seat. 

"I only came here to clear the rumors," eyes widen around his figure as they waited for him to speak again. The stories were the most anticipated story ever and it still remain a mystery whether Felix's best friend was alive or not or have she escaped with nobody seeing her and more but after traveling for answers, the freckle boy has finally found an answer. 

Since years ago rumors and stories were always been shared about the rumored rose demon and since the night had lost his friend due to witch accusation, Felix has decided that he will confirm the truth with what he had pieced together on his journey. He will put an end to his friend's accusations and the handsome man she had decided on.

"Hwang Hyunjin was no demon neither was he a Rose Demon." Loud gasps quickly exploded in the tavern as Felix walks away carefully. He glance back, "He was a young snake spirit who had no choice but to cultivate evil magic because his only desire was to protect what Y/N loves. Long ago before my friend had left the village to attend a dancing academy in the city, she saved a young snake from getting killed. Because of her kindness, he fell in love with her."