Orders(💜)

Wilem

Kinks: toys, bondage, gag, edging, blowjob, fingering

...

I heard my text notification and picked up my phone, glancing at the contact, then the message.

Will

'When I get home I want you on your knees in our room, gagged, whatever toys you want on the bed and hands cuffed. I'm on my way home now Kitten.'

I flushed as the second message came through.

'And put on some of those pretty lacey underthings for me.'

I dropped my phone on the couch and headed into the bedroom, stripping off my clothes and throwing them in a hamper. I fished through one of my dresser drawers and pulled out a pair of red lingerie before pulling it on, heading over to my bedside table and opening one of the drawers, pulling out a vibrator and a dildo and setting them on the bed before pulling out handcuffs and a gag.

I glanced at the clock on my dresser, knowing Will would be home in about a minute. Parting my lips, I slipped the gag into my mouth and fastened it around my head before grabbing the handcuffs and clicking them onto one of my wrists. Shifting my hands behind my back I put the other cuff on my other wrist, fumbling a bit since I couldn't see what I was doing. I sunk down onto my knees as I heard the door to Will and I's shared apartment.

I heard footsteps and the door to the bedroom being pushed open, making me look up.

Will smirked. "Such a good little Kitten for me. Doing exactly as I tell you." His fingers hooked under my chin. "Such a pretty little thing too. Do you want to be fucked Sweetheart? Do you want my cock buried deep in your pretty little cunt?"

I nodded quickly, not caring if I seemed too eager.

He chuckled lowly. "Such a needy little thing. Already practically begging for my cock."

I strained against the cuffs slightly, watching him, wanting to touch him.

He glanced at the bed, his smirk growing. "But maybe I'll fuck you with this instead, then I'll decide if you deserve my cock or not." He held up the dildo. "On your feet Sweetheart."

I did as I was told, using the bed to balance myself.

He gripped my chin. "You're going to be good. And if you disobey orders or decide to be a brat, you will be punished. Understood?"

I nodded as much as I could with his grip on my chin, practically dripping down my thighs. Fuck I wanted him, I need him.

"Good girl." He uncuffed my wrists. "Lay down, hands above your head." He watched as I did as he'd said, pulling out rope and tying my wrists to the bed posts once I was laying down.

I flexed my wrists slightly, watching him.

"That too tight?" He looked at me and I shook my head. "Alright. Snap your fingers three times if I need to stop okay?"

I nodded, watching him.

"Good girl." He pulled his shirt off and moved, pulling something out from under the bed. In his hands he held a metal bar, leather cuffs at either end. A spreader bar.

I bucked my hips, desperate for his touch.

"So needy and I've barely touched you." He smirked, buckling the cuffs onto my ankles and extending the bar so my legs were spread and I couldn't close them. "Such a pretty little kitten too." His fingers trailed up my thigh, making me shudder. "Are you going to be a good kitten for your Master?" He purred, to which I nodded in response. "Good. Now why don't you beg for what you want?" He pulled the gag out of my mouth.