Taking Action

After that I went back home. When I entered I could hear laughter coming from the kitchen. I looked to see Ray and Asia working together on something in there, and they looked to be having fun. I'm glad to see them getting along. 

Ddraig: Looks like you have a reason to fight partner.

(Y/N): You're right. I fight to protect them and any other friends I will have now. 

I smiled at the two as Ray tured to see me, she ran up and hugged me.

Raynare: Welcome home darling~

Ddraig: Darling huh?

He said in my head teasing me. 

(Y/N): Darling? Are we married now?

Raynare blushed but her smile did not falter. 

Raynare: Not yet but one day I hope. 

One day? I think I'd like that. I just want to be able to keep her safe. I looked to see Asia blushing looking at us. I guess we embarrassed her being all lovey-dovey like that.

(Y/N): How are you holding up Asia?

She shook herself out of her stupor and and smiled.

Asia: Yes, Mis-

Raynare: Asia?

Asia: Oh right, Raynare has been nothing but kind to me helping me relax and get comfortable here.

(Y/N): I'm glad to hear that. 

Asia: How long will you let me stay here? 

(Y/N): What do you mean? 

Asia: Well I need to find somewhere to stay. Since the church is abandoned I have no where to go now. 

Ray and I looked at each other and we subconsciously agreed.

Raynare: You don't need to worry about that anymore if you want.

Asia: W-what do you mean?

(Y/N): What she means is that you can stay here if you want. This can be your home.

She went wide-eyed. Then tears started forming as she ran up and hugged us both.

Asia: Thank you! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

We just smiled and both hugged her. Looks like this little operation of mine is becoming something more. 

Le Timeskip

I was called in to the rest of the peerage today during school. I wonder what today will be about. They already wanted me and Issei on "Flyer duty." I was told this was so we could be summoned to fullfil tasks. Apparently doing this will be the first step on become "High-Class" Devils like Rias. 

Ddraig: This is due to the war casualties they suffered and the fact the birthrate for pure-blood devils dropped significantly. 

Similar to the Sith forcibly recruiting every force-sensitive slaves to make them Sith warriors. We entered to the club house to find everyone else here. I was greeted by mostly friendly smiles, especially Koneko who blushed a little seeing me. I said mostly because Issei only scowled at me. I can sense his thoughts. Not so different from what I felt when I first met Ddraig. He wants nothing but the women. I wonder if he'll try to go after me or Kiba... Scratch that I know he will. His thoughts are broadcasting almost as if he was talking out loud. Still I wonder how much longer I should keep this up. A true spy can maintain their role for years, if not decades without blowing their cover. I have not the ability nor desire to do so. Very soon I imagine I will reveal myself, however I will be making myself a target, not just from Rias, but from Sona as well. I could sense similar energy from her as Rias. I wonder if I can use her to my advantage? Rias dismissed me so I could head home. I got there and I saw Ray with another fallen.