A Second Friend

She collapsed on the ground, but she wasn't dead. No she was very much alive just wounded and unconscious.

Ddraig: If she had died she would of been reduced to a pile of feathers.

(Y/N): Interesting, though not getting her in one hit is a bit disappointing. Guess I still haven't gotten my edge back yet.

Ddraig: I think it's better this way. With her alive we can get answers to why she wanted him dead as well as more.

(Y/N): I get what your saying. Very well let's take her home then.

Ddraig: Remove a few of her feathers so that Rias will believe she died here.

(Y/N): Good thinking.

I did just that as I picked her up, as I did a red summoning circle appeared on the ground.

Ddriag: Time to go!

I force jumped away just as Rias appeared. I looked down with the fallen angel over my shoulder seeing a stunned Rias. The evidence of the fight was enough to convince her and she took Issei. As soon as she left Ddraig and I burst into laughter at how she fell for it. I carried the fallen to my place, tended her wounds, and tied her to a chair where she began to wake up.

Fallen Angel: Wha- where- where am I?

(Y/N): That's not Important.

She looked to see me. Still had the mask on

(Y/N): Identify yourself.

Fallen Angel: No way! Unite me now!

(Y/N): You're not in a position to bargain. I can sense your fear. You're afraid you failed your master so you'll be worthless to him and left behind.

Fallen Angel: N-no! That's not true!

(Y/N): Your thoughts betray you...Raynare. That is your name

Raynare: H-how's you know!

(Y/N): I can sense your thoughts. Now I want answers and you're gonna give them to me.

Knowing I could tell if she was lying and believing she was forsaken by her boss she confessed that she was originally ordered to watch Issei but the order was strangely changed by another though being a low level she didn't question it.

(Y/N): Hmmm well then I have a solution for all this. Go get your boss and bring him here.

Raynare: W-what!? I can't do that! I-if I do that-

(Y/N): You'll be fine I promise. Besides with the information you've given me he'll not only spare you but also want to meet with me.

I walked up behind her and used my lightsaber to cut her bindings. She stood up and stretched a little then she looked to her wound that was almost healed.

Raynare: You healed me?

(Y/N): Of course.

She looked shocked but gave a soft smile right before
She teleported.

Ddraig: You could sense she wasn't lying and left.

(Y/N): Otherwise I still would of let her go to see where the rest of her cohorts are located to finish them off.

Ddriag: Impressive though keep your guard up. Even with our powers a Fallen Angel Leader is not to be underestimated.

(Y/N): I'll be ready.

A few moments later Raynare returned with another. A man in a burgundy Suit.  He had black hair with blond tips and an expression that told me he was both serious and laid back.