Tragedy but not Really

Day of the Date
2122 hours

I have had my new partner for a few days and it has been amazing so far. He taught me about the supernatural and I taught him about my power, the Force. He was amazed by this but immediately saw potential for our power to be increased dramatically so I set to training under him. Mostly physical stuff while not neglecting my own training with the Force. Thanks to Ddraig becoming my partner I feel completely reconnected to the Force now and ready to tackle any challenge that comes our way. Fortunately I was able to suppress our power so no one even batted an eyelash towards us while I could tell they were puzzled about Issei. Poor Issei. He doesn't even realize what is going on. I do pity him but in the end his carelessness and perversion got him into this mess. Ddraig told me that Rias Gremory would resurrect him after the fallen angel kills him. I would love to see her reaction when she finds out he has nothing. We both agreed that it would be priceless.

(Y/N): We'll credit we here credit is due he might be a pervert but at least he is a decent guy on a date. At least the first one.

Ddraig: And his only one, but it's drawing to a close, she will stoke soon.

(Y/N): Should we save him?

Ddraig: Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?

(Y/N): If we save him, then defeat the fallen, and knock him out I believe Rias will think he unlocked you and used you to defeat her. Her reaction will be even better with that. Plus it won't leave a bad taste in our mouths by letting the pathetic guy bite the dust just like that.

Ddriag: You're right that is better in both ways. Plus you can use your power to alter his memories right?

(Y/N): It's a little risky but why- Oh you're good!

Ddriag: We'll fix it so he thinks he did it all himself!

(Y/N): That's evil! I love it!

The two "love birds" made it to the fountain at the park.

Fallen Angel: Hey Issei. May I ask you something?

Issei: Anything.

Fallen Angel: Would you die for me?

(Y/N): There it is.

Ddraig: Wait for her to show her true form.

I was wearing my assassin outfit with this mask to cover my self

I was wearing my assassin outfit with this mask to cover my self. The shadow from my good his my eyes well so they wouldn't know me.

Issei: I don't think I heard you correctly can you repeat that?

Fallen Angel: I said would you die for me?

Then she transformed into her fallen form

(Y/N): Very Erotic. I've seen some Sith dress just like that.

Fallen Angel: Sorry kid it was fun though but I've got to do this. If you want to blame anyone blame the one who put that Sacred Gear in you.

She hurled a spear at him that looked like it was made of light.

Ddraig: if you're gonna save him now's the time.

I jumped out and used the Force to stop the spear met inched from his body.

Fallen Angel: What the-

Issei: Eh?

(Y/N): *muffled due to mask* you look like you're about to wet yourself.

Issei: Who are you?

(Y/N): All you need to know is that you're very sleepy right now.

I used the Force to knock him out cold. I then redirect the spear to the Fallen and she dodged barely.

Fallen Angel: I don't know who you are but you're gonna pay for interfering.

(Y/N): If I had a credit for every time I heard that.

She began hurling lightspears at me which I dodged easily practically mocking her. She didn't like that

Fallen Angel: Hold Still!

I shrugged my shoulders as she hurled another at me only for me to catch it with the Force and send it back to her and she dodged it again.

(Y/N): I knew you weren't very strong but I didn't know you'd be this weak.

Her face went red with anger and she yells summon many more for me. Only for the same pattern to happen. At last she summoned one more but this time she charged at me so I took my stance and right as she reached me I ignited my lightsaber in a hurry and slashed.

We both ended up facing away from each other holding our weapons. I was unscathed but she wasn't. That's when I saw she-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(I can't decide. Does she live or does she die?)