One Story Closes so Another may Open

Class 3-E.

Also known as the end class.

Why?

Because once you ended up here you were definitely at rock bottom.

Either you just weren't smart enough...

Fast enough...

Couldn't focus...

Or had trouble with students or other teachers...

Once you ended up here you were stuck until graduation.

Unless...

You were able to claw your way back to the top with near perfect scores and a recommendation from a teacher form the main campus.

But the odds were never in your favor and it never happened.

Well not like I cared. It was a complete accident that I ended up here in the first place. I was just along for the ride and this ride was a blast.

For the first time I connected to people in a positive way. I actually made friends. Real ones not the kind I grew up with. You know the kind that use you as a stepping stone for power and prestige and the kind that stab you in the back and throw you away both figuratively and literally. Especially literally. But that comes with the territory when you grew up the way I grew up. Among the Sith. Weird isn't it? I grew up a killer. A Sith Assassin. And now here I am at a school. I came to learn for change in this new world, to leave my past behind, but here I am in a class that trains teenagers as assassins. If you think I was happy I was not. This is what I wanted to leave behind, I switched off my lightsaber, I refuse to rely on the Force, and I left my past behind. However, I couldn't just outright not participate. That would raise some difficult questions, so I decided to act. And I won't lie. I become a good actor. Though as a Sith Assassin I already picked up the skill but I honed it here. I decided to be an ordinary human. Something I had never known before. And I enjoyed it. For the first time in my life I finally felt happiness, however as the old saying goes, "all good things must come to an end" and here we are ending it ourselves. We had no other choice but to kill our teacher. Our beloved Koro-sensei. I heard the Jedi teach their students to guard against attachments. I think I understand why here. The pain we all are feeling is nearly unbearable. Though I don't rely on the Force anymore I can still sense their pain. It's the same pain I am feeling too. I've killed before I'm not afraid to admit it, but this time. This time I just didn't want to do it.

Koro-Sensei: Y/N L/N?

(Y/N): ...Present.

Our final roll call. Now it's time to end this.

Le timeskip

Well that's it graduation. Now it's time we all move on. Now I've got to try to move on again, not just from Assassination but from the loss as well. Everyone talked about what they wanted to do and where they were going for high school. I refrained from those conversations. Though Koro-Sensei did help point me a good direction.

Le Flashback

Koro-Sensei: I noticed you didn't put anything for what you wanted your career to be.

(Y/N): With all due respect sensei I'm not sure on what I want to do.

Koro-Sensei: Ever since I've known you this past year you've always been a bit on an enigma. You don't socialize outside of school because you go straight home, you have no family at all except yourself, and I can tell during assassinations you've been holding back.

I was getting very nervous here. I didn't want anything to be revealed.

Koro-Sensei: Y/N. You don't have to be afraid. No one will know anything but me and you.

I only sighed

(Y/N): Well Koro-Sensei. Let's just say you and I aren't so different. Especially when it comes to our past.

There I spoke and he listened. I did not tell him about my not being from this planet but I was able to convince him that I too walked in the shadows of the assassination like he did.

(Y/N): So you see I'm trying to get away from it all. I wanted to start anew, but-

Koro-Sensei: A classroom that literally teaches assassination probably wasn't the best place for that.

(Y/N): There have been times I started to slip back, times I wanted to let my rage run rampant, but I stayed my hand only through sheer will power.

Koro-Sensei: I think I know what's best suited for you. Like me your past is something you cannot turn away from. To bury it is to pretend it never happened and that will only bring about more suffering. You need to apply your skills, but not as an assassin. I think I know where you should go.

Le Present

(Y/N): I know where I'm heading for once. And I'll seize any opportunity by storm, though I'm not sure what is in store for me I know this.

I say as I grab and Ignite my Lightsaber

(Y/N): This Sith with meet it HEAD-ON!