Epilogue

××Stormy××

"Are you ready?" Nitons voice came from downstairs.

"I'm doing one last check!" I yelled back, spinning in a quick circle in my room. The bed, walls, shelves, and closet were all bare.

"You can always come back if you forget something." Moms voice called from behind me. She was leaning against my doorway, a small smile on her face.

"I know." I smiled.

"You can come back whenever you feel like it. You'll always have a place here." Mom approached and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Its going to be weird not having you in the house," She whispered. I had to admit it was going to be weird not seeing them everyday as well. A second set of arms wrapped around us.

"I love you Stormcloud. You tell me if he ever treats you wrong," Dad ordered, giving one last squeeze before he and Mom let go.

"I love you too," I said with a smile, "and I promise I will." I rolled my eyes as I turned around. Niton had a small obsession with me at this point in our lives and the idea that he'd ever hurt me was almost laughable.

I grabbed my last bag off the bed, which held a few sets of clothes and my personal overnight items, swinging it over my shoulder.

We all filed downstairs and met Niton at the front door. He took my bag from me, latching it onto Fallows saddle while I said goodbye to my siblings. A few hugs and shed tears later, Niton and I were off into the sky on Fallows back. He took us on a well known path through the sky.

We landed an hour later in the forest near Minril Village, walking the rest of the way to our little cabin. Niton and I had been fixing it up the past year and it looked like a home now. The roof was fixed and new wood was put on the walls. A few additions and some landscaping made it all feel like it was ours.

Niton helped me off Fallows back and took the bags off him while I undid Fallows saddle, allowing him to freely roam near the house.

Niton left the door open for me and I followed in behind, looking around the cluttered house. Niton had it looking nice while he was living here alone but after moving all my things here the past week, it had become a little messy.

"This is going to take some work," I announced. Niton wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pressed a kiss the to the top of my head.

"Its all worth it to have you here with me."

-----
I guess thats an ending.
These 2 will be featured in a few others stories but will only be minor characters.
Thanks for reading if you made it this far!
Stay tuned for book three focusing around Dew and whole set of new characters.
Also if anything was confusing about the demon realm, I'll be coming out with a book that explains different species and their existances, if you're interested.