chapter twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE:
" INTERNMENT "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EVERYTHING HAPPENED so quickly after the fateful moment of returning to the prison, the outbreak was so much worse than either of them had anticipated

Glenn and Nova stopped at the gates watching as those who had any understanding of the epidemic rushed around, the duo glanced at each other before rushing towards the cell blocks.

"Find Hershel!" He ordered as they separated.

Nova seemed lost frantically turning her head hoping to find him, "Rick? Beth!" She called cupping her hands around her mouth.

"There in isolation," a voice breaks the silence.

Nova turns slowy clenching her fist as Adam emerges from the shadows, his sleazy eyes taking in every detail of Nova's body, she could feel the chills running down he r spine at simply being in his presence.

It made her wonder, if the world were to end why did it take all the good women, men and children with it? Why did it leave them to deal with the monsters that lurked in the shadows, monsters like Adam

Nova gulped, "uh do you know where Hershel is?"

"He's in cell block d tending to the sick," he spoke as he inched closer smirking at the girls obvious intent to move away, like a sick cat trying to catch a mouse, he grinned.

The girl hated the new girl, she hated that she woke up every morning waiting for the other shoe to drop because there was no way that god was going to actually let Nova live without making her suffer first and it was excruciating.

"I have to go," she whispered.

"No, no," he stepped closer forcing her to back herself against the nearest wall, his hot breath fanning over her face as she whimpered fear coursing through her veins.

"You don't want to leave already, do you?" He whispered tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

Her nose scrunched up as the stench wafted up through her nostrils, "Glenn is looking for me, I have to go."

"I'm sure Glenn doesn't mind sharing," he whispers. "Just a little taste, okay?"

As he leaned forward to slam his lips onto hers a hand reaches out and grabs the back of his shirt, promptly putting him on his ass.

Nova exhaled heavily turning her to head to face her saviour, "I don't like sharing." Glenn tells him delivering a kick to the man's head.

"Are you okay?" He asked rushing over to Nova gently caressing her sides.

"I'm fine," she reassured.

Glenn clenched release his jaw and grabbed Adam by the collar throwing him into the nearest cell slamming it closed, "you deserve to be in here, you're disgusting."