Mr collins stuff

"It's our honeymoon Charlotte, come take a turn with me in my garden, forgive me for I have misspoken it's our garden now" Mr. Collins snickers to himself with his proud forte. "My dear husband, my life will be grand, oh how I love you!" Charlotte retorts in an annoyed tone. Never had she understood how much of a mistake she had made until today. "Yes, yes dear I will ensure you are satisfied with life, come and take my arm" as they walked through the gardens of Rosing Parks Mr. Collins spoke proudly of his patroness continuously and her name came spewing out of his mouth. As time passed it seemed like he certainly would run out of things to say about De Bourgh but he did not at all. The conversation was gray and dull, Charlotte had known that she'd have to expect this from a character of a man like him.
Today was their first day of their honeymoon, a time to enjoy the company of one another. Maybe she had fooled herself into thinking that she could eventually enjoy his unique personality but today the wind blew strong and the sun stung her eyes a bit. The trees rattled and battled and her head started spinning, she couldn't last much longer being in his "divine" presence. She scurried her mind for an escape plan and just as she was running out of ideas Mr. Collins suggested that they should head inside because the sun was dying down and rain may come that night. She strolled a few steps ahead of him trying to hurry him along the paths.
"My dear, why must you be in such a rush, let's enjoy our walk back. I still have more to tell you about dining with my lady Cathirne De Bourgh tomorrow." Charlotte stopped in her tracks and allowed him to catch up ignoring the tingling feeling in her palms and chest. "Sorry I got ahead of myself; yes, please tell me more I cannot wait until tomorrow perhaps that is why I am in such a rush. The excitement is overwhelming." Mr. Collins' innocent smile plagued his face; she would have never been able to guess that he was really just a monster in disguise, nor had she noticed the blood on the collar of his shirt. This man was a cannibal.
The first dining experience with lady Catherine was heinous. Charlotte was ridiculed by both her husband and De Bourgh. She was always a burden on her family as the oldest unmarried sibling, but now she is a wife. And as a wife she has a duty toward her leech like husband. She is sensible and intelligent but no amount of virtues could have saved her from his unseemingly disposition. "She isn't the prettiest but her eyes are smart. I rather like them indeed, Mr. Collins and Mrs. Collins, I congratulate you both on your matrimony. I hope you will exceed my expectations, Miss Charlotte" Lady Catherine proclaimed. "Yes, thank you for your kind words. I do think you will approve of her and her good nature." Charlotte sat there pretending to smile all the while seeing her husband's patroness disband her bit by bit and having her spouse agree.
They went home that afternoon and rested early due to Charlotte Collins complaining of a slight headache. In truth it wasnt her head that ached but instead her beating heart. Sleep crept into her eyes and she drifted off to a dream world. Perhaps her mind unconsciously knew there was something awfully off about her husband, some kind of deep interior that was filled with evil. She dreamed of dark things that chilled her to the bone, things of death and disease. But this night was just the beginning of the nightmare that would slowly unfold.
Their 30 day honeymoon was very menial and monotonous nothing of much interest happened except for one particular night which consisted of Mr. Collins saying something particular. "You musnt eat with me tonight dear I have other clergy things to attend to, please don't wait up for me lady Catherine has prepared a special meal for me to consume, so do not worry dearest." Charlotte was shocked mainly because he never let his work come in between their nightly meals. She regretted not asking him to further explain the situation he spoke of.

"We've been married for about a year now, William, but I've noticed that every third Sunday of the month you leave in the afternoon. I am curious as to why this is so? You say that you are busy that night, but that is all the details you beseech to me. I do not question, but tonight I would like to know why you will not spend our afternoon together on our anniversary." Charlotte questions him with sternness that has been concealed within. "Dear if I may inquire I would think it best you do not question my actions on this day, lady Catherine will feed me tonight as she does every time. I will see you in the morning." Mr. Collins spoke to her in a way he never has, his tone was filled with complete annoyance.
Years of their marriage went on like this, and time was mostly spent alone seeing how they could barely stand the presence of one another; without playing a game of false love and care. But, even so, Charlotte was contemptuous of this type of lifestyle. Eventually the dinners she shared with lady Catherine De Bourgh became not as dreaded. Charlotte grew into her new home, she started out as a fragile bud that blossomed quite beautifully. Mr. Collins grew colder as the years passed, he became more demanding and hostile towards her. His odd little quirks dissipated into a new type of seriousness; this was not the man she had married.
Mr. Collins had desperately tried to impregnate Charlotte but had been unsuccessful; they eventually gave up when she was in her late thirties. All of their intimacy died away just like the simple care they held for each other. Mr. Collins grew colder as the years passed and dear Charlotte had to take it upon herself. Her life wasn't as wonderful as he once promised. He often mistreated her and she had dreams of her own death in a kind of fastionation of the thrill of it all. Mr. Collins was always very particular about his food but when it came to meat he refused to eat it unless it was up to his standards. They dined with De Bourgh and as Charlotte looked around the beautiful home she found a book hidden underneath one of the desks in the vast study room.
The book looked like an ordinary leather bound with imprints of patterns. Her goal was to explore her curiosity of the home; later did she learn that she should have never touched the ominous book. She had tried to read the title but it was in Latin. She proceeded to look at the body of the book only to discover that it was all in a type of Latin. There were photos after every ten or twenty pages. And they are depicted lightened creatures consuming some kind of sustenance. She hid it in her coat before she could get caught snooping around. She proceeded to make her way to the grand dining room filled with plates on plates of delicious foods.
"Charlotte!" Lady Cathrine called out to her in an annoyed tone. "Don't mind her foolishness. She has rather been stale and unresponsive this past week, it is quite a disappointment indeed." Mr. Collins with a very bare tone announces to everyone to Mrs. Collins embarrassment. "My, my how rude I have been, please forgive my foolishness. I have been out of my mind." Everyone laughs around the table. "My dear girl if you have become mad perhaps we should see some specialists in the field of the psyche, I cannot allow William to be with a delinquent." Mr. Collins eyes light up for the first time in years. "She would never survive there treatments, maybe I should see to her behavior problems myself, she needs to relearn her place before she becomes untameable." Everyone agrees that she should undergo some punishments.
They made a mockery out of Charlotte and when she got home she cried until her eyes stung and her nose was like a waterfall. Mr. Collins watched her all the while, he seemed to enjoy watching her choke in her own pain and sadness. She was such a pitiful creature and seeing her cower in the corner invoked rage so much that he had to leave for the night and he did not return until early in the morning with some stains or an unknown crimson liquid.

Charlotte did not get up in the morning; she layed in bed void of her usual colorfulness. She did this for months. She was a slug sloshing about late in the afternoon. The servants constantly gossiped about her embarrassing behavior. Mr. Collins completely ignored her, in fact she barely saw him once a week. Any hope of a relationship was surely diminished now. At this time Mrs. Collins had given up all hope and she is lost in a big sea watching the tides rise until they can incase her entirely.
One morning she got up early to see the garden and here she decided underneath a tall oak tree; she was not going to give up. And so for the first time in a long while she went to see her husband only to find him hunched over his office desk snarling like an animal. Blood painted his face and body while pieces of flesh were stuck in between his teeth. The body of a man laid upon William's table and it was torn to shreds. Pieces of his innards were flung across the floor. She had caught her husband at a bad time. His animalistic eyes met hers making her heart pound like a drum she stood in fear.
Minutes passed that felt like hours of the married couple staring into eac others eyes.